1emulation Reloaded

miskie

i rarely do this, but i want a clue ont he offender. somebody known from here/catbox?

You might not like the answer.

anyway it is good to back online with 1emulation

Edited by james

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i rarely do this, but i want a clue ont he offender. somebody known from here/catbox?

Why wouldn't we like the answer?

Whats the hackers age? If they are a minor than dont post his personal information as you can get into big trouble yourself since its illegal to give out a minors information without parental consent.

He's 22 years old, nothing to worry about.

Whats the hackers age? If they are a minor than dont post his personal information as you can get into big trouble yourself since its illegal to give out a minors information without parental consent.

Dude I would care if he/she was 10 years old I would want to get revenge on their @$#$@#$ @#$@#$ !@#!$^%#$.....GameCop has spent alot of money on hosting this place and some punk mother#@!#!@ hacks him....

i dont care about his info now, i just did that as i need something to pass time while downloading something (just bored as hell).

but now, what Gryph said, why?

(edit)

nevermind, i guess.

Edited by Xeon

Well XEON the reason is that GameCop has spent his own time and money to create this place and keep it up and running and now some #$@#$@# has screwed it up....

Anyways, miskie saved the day :blink:

Why wouldn't we like the answer?

I think if GameCop wishes to tell you all he will.lets just wait and see what happens.

but i hope this boy gets shut down for awhile

Edited by james

Well XEON the reason is that GameCop has spent his own time and money to create this place and keep it up and running and now some #$@#$@# has screwed it up....

Anyways, miskie saved the day :blink:

what the, you scare me! whats the deal with posting my name in caps?!? :blink:

At least GameCop had a fairly recent backup of the board database, otherwise we would see a whole lot of threads gone. It was like, what, three days between GameCop backed this thing up and the actual hacker attack? Not a big loss in my eyes.