1emulation Reloaded

miskie

those topics musta been started after the last backup.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yes. the last backup that Gamecop had was from the 20th of March. Sometime around the end of March 23 the server went Down.. March 24th GC and I came up with a solution. March 25th was the planned restart but, because of issues with the comprimised data it didnt go as planned. Today however, all is well, and the site is humming along just fine.

yes. the last backup that Gamecop had was from the 20th of March. Sometime around the end of March 23 the server went Down.. March 24th GC and I came up with a solution. March 25th was the planned restart but, because of issues with the comprimised data it didnt go as planned. Today however, all is well, and the site is humming along just fine.

miskie and GC are teh tech-wizzards. :lol: Nice work. I would have mourned if 1Emulation would have not returned.

Is there any way to get those topics back?

I really doubt it. Only if Gamecop can go back in time and stop the hackage from happening. Otherwise, we're crap out of luck. But we should be glad that his backup is pretty recent.

We told everyone we'd backup this site all the time. No hacker or retarded loser is going to take our site away from us. The only reason my backup wasn't a little more updated was because I was very busy last week and had other things to do. Just to note to everyone, many people still are not able to access this site since their DNS settings hasn't updated yet for them. So it'll take a while for us repopulate this place, but all should work well soon.

As for the hacker, his information will be posted soon (Full Name, Address, Telephone Number, everything, HELL give him a CALL!). We are also going to report him to the proper authorities and his ISP. Expect the guy going to jail. This guy is probabally the same person who hacked kofchile.cl and some other emulation sites. He made a big mistake messing with us and also 30 (suspectly since logs were deleted but recorded on this server, it's a 90% chance it's the same guy and HACKING is HACKING) other sites hosted on the server we were on which led it to deletion by our server hosts because of illegal activities caused by the hacker.

There's no default page here anymore. I couldn't get in for a while because I was trying the link http://www.1emulation.com. there's nothing there only at 1emulation.com/forums.

Edit: no, I take that back. It seems to be all good now.

Edited by random guy

Whats the hackers age? If they are a minor than dont post his personal information as you can get into big trouble yourself since its illegal to give out a minors information without parental consent.

It's good to be back...I have been on a vacation from emulation for awhile..well now im back! :blink:

Welcome back. And you're avatar is back too...ugggggh. That thing still scares me.

And GC, post that flockers info. We'll telemarket him to death.