1emulation Reloaded

miskie

1Emulation.com has been successfully restored onto my server using Gamecops last backup taken before his former host crashed and burned, at this point the site is on a new 2.4 Ghz server, running different software under Octogon-Group (my company)

the server is kept up to date and I have several security protocals running protecting the server itself..

Even though GemCom was hacked, the hacker got no further than the website itself, using an exploit to do so, ANd I know who the offender is...

Other than this one instance nobody has ever hacked anything on the server, and I can say with a fair degree of confidence 1emulation should be relatively safe..

Anywho, I welcome 1emulation.com and all its users to Octgogon-Group webhosting services :lol:

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Im not surprised.. 1emu went down 3 days ago, 2 days ago we learned why, and GC and I put together a restoration plan, and yesterday I spent my day chasing ghosts as it were..

today all is well..

"And on the third day, 1Emulation rose again, in fullfilment of the weblog" LOL

good to see everything back up! it's amazing how a web site going down can tottally mess up your routine... heheh.

anyways for those of us who don't know, (me) what happened?

Damn...I noticed certain topics are gone...such as the one I started called "Who Draws?", and some other one about difficulty in fighting games (which I didn't start)...why'd that happen?