The "how To Get Women While Gaming" Thread.

Well this is the first edition of this thread. Let me introduce myself. I am Testament and I am here to help you find ways to get women using VIDEO GAMES!!!!!!

Today I will tell you what you should be playing to impress the opposite sex. I will explain why in a minute.

My List of playable genres are as follows.

-----------------------------------------------

Racing

Fighting

RPGs (this one needs to be done correctly.)

Party Games (Mario Party is a big hit)

Now to explain why I chose these.

Racing ~ Well any woman likes to do things with their man and some a very competitive. Also the speed and the spontaneous crashing also will make them laugh. Be sure to let her win a couple times.

Fighting ~ Surprisingly enough women like action as much as some guys. Also it is something you both can play and enjoy. I cannot stress it enough let her win.

RPGs ~ This is only for pros. In my experience of playing these games around women I have found that most have a fantasy they want to live out. What better to do it in than a fictional life. Let them play and you watch... bet you'll will hear this phrase "Damn I wish I could do that!!!" a couple of times. But mind you this can also be your downfall so tread softly young grasshopper.

Party Games ~ Now this includes a lot of games that the both of you will get a kick out of. Whether it is mario party, fusion frenzy, or whacked even girl just like the song "Only wanna have fun". So using this genre is sure to get her smiling and you want that cause that can only lead to good things. But warning stay away from Dance Dance Revolution they will only make you look like a big dork.

Well that is my first post if you have any questions or just wanna say something I may have missed give me a IM on AOL or Yahoo Messenger and I will help you out with your women needs.

"If you dont like it I got two words for you "su.... wait thats copywright infringement"

BG James

in fighting games i usually never let them win and they are okay with that

oh and when im at the arcades..they like to watch me play, but i always make sure to ask them if they feel bored and stuff then we'll go somewhere else to hang out and stuff

Edited by ilike2l33ch

A video gaming guy doesn't impress a woman at all, unless she's a tom-boy..........and who really wants a tom-boy?  :P

See? That's the problem these days. :P

OK peoples I will share with you the secret of finding a woman who will hookup with you:-

PLEASE ONLY USE THIS FOR GOOD AND NOT EVIL

Just find an arcade that has DDR and tell all of the chicks its your favourite game....I know this works because this is how I met my GF :P

WIPES sweat off my forehead*

I'm glad my fiancée loves video games :P

she got me into the mmorpg scene, we've been playing helbreath / ragnarok online.

playing video games with a loved one is the best :D

and for all you haters out there, they do exist

smart,pretty,sexy female gamers.

hell i'm engaged to one :P

and my fiancée does have friends who like her plays games. sooo if you want the hook up and live in cali pm :P

WIPES sweat off my forehead*

I'm glad my fiancée loves video games  :P

she got me into the mmorpg scene, we've been playing helbreath / ragnarok online.

playing video games with a loved one is the best  :lol:

and for all you haters out there, they do exist

smart,pretty,sexy female gamers.

hell i'm engaged to one  :lol:

and my fiancée does have friends who like her plays games. sooo if you want the hook up and live in cali pm  :P

*Types PM to -Violence-...* :P

Anyway, while it is true that there are hot, smart, awesome female gamers it is also true that they are a HUGE commodity. Chances in finding in are 156/1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000...000,000,000.

I think I found one, but currently its on the rocks. I am hoping I get Round 2. :D

Anon.

PS: -Violence-, is that your fiancee in your sig?

Edited by AntiWinner22