Any Martial Artist?

My dad teaches me many styles hes learned him self over the past 10 years. He taught me a few moves that keep me balanced amongest the many fighting styles mentioned hear. One art i'm really good at and currently training in is Muay Thai. I gotta make use of my legs for something :P.

:P If you count sword styles, I'm learning Itijitsu(sp?), which is the art of taking down someone in 1 move/slash (same style Ukyo, Yumeji and Hibiki uses). I saw the style in a movie once(Seven Samurai :D), and I found a theater class in downtown that teaches basic sword movements and certain styles. I blame video games and movies for influencing me into this stuff :P

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My dad teaches me many styles hes learned him self over the past 10 years. He taught me a few moves that keep me balanced amongest the many fighting styles mentioned hear. One art i'm really good at and currently training in is Muay Thai. I gotta make use of my legs for something :P.

:P If you count sword styles, I'm learning Itijitsu(sp?), which is the art of taking down someone in 1 move/slash (same style Ukyo, Yumeji and Hibiki uses). I saw the style in a movie once(Seven Samurai :D), and I found a theater class in downtown that teaches basic sword movements and certain styles. I blame video games and movies for influencing me into this stuff :P

What good is learning a sword art when u'll never use one in a fight anyway?

What good is learning a sword art when u'll never use one in a fight anyway?

Oh young grass hopper, to learn the answer to these question, you must first lose all rational thinking. Only a fool, can answer a fools question. Lets us be off, to the pride land! *runs off on all fours*

I've been in 3 fights in my life. 2 when I was young in India (so those fights don't really count) and one over here. But it was a geek vs. geek fight, nothing extraordinary. But I kicked his motherflocking ass and got suspened from school. And it was finals week so I was going to have to miss my Spelling final but the teacher let me make it up. :lol: So it was more like a 3 day weekend.  :)

LOL K man.....I would have paid $30 to see that on Pay Per View :lol: