Scary Games!

Rag

I think S.T.A.L.K.E.R.: Shadow of Chernobyl is going to be scarier then D3. CHRIST, PLAYING THE GAME WILL MAKE YOU SCREAM

AHHHH CTHULHU!

Go check the pictures @ gamespot. You'll be bound to say it.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nothing shall beat Fatal Frame! bwahah!!

There was this one underground game i played though, man it ruled, these guys made it for Xbox and they had it on display for this event i went to, and teh graphics where amazing, the where probably better than Final Fantasy, You would be running around and doing stuff and the freakiest stuff would just happen, and scare you like Silent Hill, and then they would jump out like in Resident Evil, although it wasnt jump out like crash though a wall, they would be RIGHT IN YOUR FACE, and since it was so close and the graphics where so good it was freaky as hell!!! It was so amazing, i hope the game goes mainstream

Quite a rant, Shiba. I couldn't find one single period in that monstrous sentence.

We're American, we don't need no stinkin' periods!

Heh. You and your "rules". :-D

Well, I've read a lot of good things about the Fatal Frame series in other places as well. So, I'm gonna try and give it a rent. Fatal Frame 1 is hard to find for some reason, and one place that has it sells for around 50 bucks -- which is about the same for Fatal Frame 2.

So, yeah, probably rental first, and then I'll decide.

Pulled from the shelves? WTH?!

So the first Fatal Frame was banned or something? What for?

If that's true, I'm guessing that if I can find it being sold, then I should get it.

Edit note: Okay, so some guy at gamestop told you that. :/ Well, either way, for whatever reason, this game is getting harder to find. I still see RE series being sold (yes, including the much older ones), so it's pretty lame if you ask me.

Edited by Captain FuKu