Scary Games!

Rag

I really love in how Silent Hill games portray the subconscious mind the most frightening way possible. There's no way to top that.

Edited by Agozer

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

fatal frame creeped me out the most.. geeze I only played it once and by the end of the night I was done. a few days later my wife asked "why don't you ever play your new game?" heheh I told her it sucked but I was just to creeped out, I traded it within 5 days of getting it. fatal frame 2 looks real good but I dunno if the same thing will happen.

fatal frame creeped me out the most.. geeze I only played it once and by the end of the night I was done. a few days later my wife asked "why don't you ever play your new game?" heheh I told her it sucked but I was just to creeped out, I traded it within 5 days of getting it. fatal frame 2 looks real good but I dunno if the same thing will happen.

Dude, I complete agree, my mother asked me why I stopped playing it. Too afraid, I still have it tho. And FF2, wow, I rented that game and played it 9 hours. I stopped playing because it started to freak me out being in my room alone.

The scariest game ever is the original Clock Tower. It's another one that combines the two horror elements discussed thus far.

I still must look behind me sometimes to see if the scissorman is there!

If there's anyone here who hasn't played it yet, go download it now!(SNES)

yeah, that game isnt really scary, it just plain rules

Nightmare Creatures 2, on VGA, With Rob Zombie Music (its featured in the game) On Dreamcast, beating up people with huge weapons, gore, scaryness, it just plain rules.

By the way if anyone has Fatal Frame for Xbox id be happy to buy/trade for it (its not worth 30 bucks when i can buy the PS2 version for like 15 used)

Edited by Shibathedog

Damn...I have to get my hands on Fatal Frame. It sounds quite hardcore.

ive yet to play that, and i really want to play it.

mah first scary game ever was D for sega saturn.

http://www.videogamecritic.net/satae.htm#D

i couldnt sleep bc of this game..litrally. mah brothers would turn off all lights, max out the volume, start the game and there goes mah underwear :lol:

Edited by BoomBa_GoosE

Aparently, Far Cry is supposed to be creepy as. The screenshots of the game look amazing.

But I'm waiting for the ultimate chiller, Doom 3! I can't wait to get it as I have finally upgraded my computer!!!