Scary Games!

Rag

I was just thinking about all the great games that have made me jump. Some of them aren't even scary games too. They happen to be the most fun games if you ask me, they are thrilling :D Of course there are your horror games like Resident Evil and Nosferatu (sucked :P) but some games I've played have made me jump and aren't even supposed to be scary, its great.

One time when playing Thief, one of my friends was over here and there was this one cave/tunnel area in the game. I'm walking down the tunnel, minding my own business, then all of a sudden this boulder comes from nowhere and caught me by surprise so I flailed one of my arms back and pretty much knocked my buddy off his chair :) Now whenever we play something, he makes sure to sit farther away from me hahaha...

Have any fun stories of games like this? Or know any games that we could all try out for thrills?

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont know why but when i used to play soul raver i used to get super "jumpy and adgatated" at any noise or movement(the game wasnt even scary). I would get mad and turn off the game whenever somebody bothered me while i was playing...I dont know why, thats the only time that ever happened to me.

resident evil was creepy.

but MGS for PSX was scary too. what i did was turn up the volume hella loud and proceed with the missions and when the soldiers catch me that scary *CHIME* would come on alerting me. now that was freaky :devil:

System Shock 2. Now that was a damn creepy game. And the Doom III alpha leak. :devil:

System Shock 2 was a damn fine game, certainly scared me. Doom 1/2/3(alpha leak) still scare me to this day, and I'm 16! Low-res graphics isnt no match for the sounds of demons marching, growling, snarling towards my way *hides* Resident Evil 0 scares me deeply, it frightens me so much, I stopped playing the game. Damn ultra realism. But the past RE games exlcuding the remakes and CV/x. I have no been afraid of, why? I don't really know.