Good Old President Bush

I have a couple of things to say about our beloved prez. First of all, he has priority problems. He finds time to voice his concerns on gay marriages while our men & women are being slaughtered in his BS war.

Second, There is actual documentation of Bush's initial response to the 9/11 attacks. On the morning of the attacks, little Bush was at an elementary school (as he should) being entertained by kids as they read stories to him. Shortly after, Bush recieved a message from one of his people saying that a plane had just slammed into the WTC. His response was " Man...that's a bad pilot." Then he went back to the classroom to listen to more reading. A few minutes after that, one of his people pulled him aside and said " Mr president we are under attack!"

Upon realizing this, his demeanor changed, yet he still sat down to listen to more reading. After the reading, the president jokingly complemented the students on their reading skills, and left the school to be briefed.

That's all for now, but incase you were wondering, this story gets alot worse.

I know exactly what I'll be doing this November.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Man...that's a bad pilot."

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! That's hilarious! But Bush has no right to complain about bad pilots, he barely passed his flight exam for the National Guard.

But he did the right thing by staying to listen to the kids. I mean, did you expect him to go "OMFG ! We're under attack, kids!! RUN! HIDE! THE MUSLIMS ARE COMING!" He handled that very professionally. That last you want to do is make the kids go into panic mode.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

i can concur :lol:

r924447579.jpg

look at that retarded smirk :lol:

"Man...that's a bad pilot."

HAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHA! That's hilarious! But Bush has no right to complain about bad pilots, he barely passed his flight exam for the National Guard.

But he did the right thing by staying to listen to the kids. I mean, did you expect him to go "OMFG ! We're under attack, kids!! RUN! HIDE! THE MUSLIMS ARE COMING!" He handled that very professionally. That last you want to do is make the kids go into panic mode.

i bet after he said " thats a bad pilot" i bet he did that stupid ass smirk :lol:

:P:P:D

gecensor-boy probably knows where osama is and just using that subject to his advantage.

what a doushe :P

I reckon the U.S needs a president who will not be corrupted by the power that is entrusted to them by all of the citizens of America.....but someone who is not scaried to kick some asses.... :P

Arnold Schwarzenegger? :lol:

Oh, you mean you...sorry, my mistake.

:P

Force should have arnold as his running mate in the election :lol:

Haha! I can just imagine the headlines.

Crocodile Hunter and The Terminator vs. The Lonesome Texas Ranger and Chronic Heart Failure

HAHAHAHAAHAH.....I can wrestle bush and Arny can finish him off :D

Also, I think the bush knows where Osama is but they have not captured him because if he did bring him in and there was alot of time left until the election his popularity might go down.....but if he waits until the week before the election he has a better chance of winning the election.....if you know what I mean :P

Edited by ForceX

I just had a razy F#%#ing idea, i bet you gecensor boy found osama but he's waiting for the election day to pull him out like a rabit out of a F#$%king magic hat so the whole world will praise him and the american people will get on there knees and beg bush to become president becuase he found sadam and now he pulls osama out of a hat.

Gecensor boy's a F#@#king genius, how does he do it? Maybe he's born with it, maybe it's mayballien.