Good Old President Bush

Oh Weirdenzeige, those aren't fake smiles. Those are real smiles from right wing Christian coalition assholes. The fat guy is Dennis Hassert, the Speaker of the House, that sack of crap...

ewww..:blink:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i gurantee u, by november when the next vote for pres starts. osama bin laden will be "found". right now, bin laden is chillin in the abraham lincoln suite at the white house...

Probably eating Dorritos, drinking beer, and watching TV.

"Hey Dubya man! How come this thing don't get Al Jazeera! I want to see my new video. I look so hot in it!"

Does anyone remember "that's my bush?" the satirical show written by Trey Parker and Matt Stone (Southpark) about George Bush. I remember the intro had the line in it "I can't believe he's actually in the white house..yeahyeahyeah"

That post from Griffinclaw sounds like it would be on the show if it were still on today.

Does anyone remember "that's my bush?" the satirical show written by Trey Parker and Matt Stone (Southpark) about George Bush. I remember the intro had the line in it "I can't believe he's actually in the white house..yeahyeahyeah"

That post from Griffinclaw sounds like it would be on the show if it were still on today.

but that show wasn't even funny

i gurantee u, by november when the next vote for pres starts. osama bin laden will be "found". right now, bin laden is chillin in the abraham lincoln suite at the white house...

seriously... little fuc

having some drinks with osama in the back room and shi*

god! :blink:

He is probably have ANAL @#$ with Osama because he cannot satisfy his fugly wife :blink:

bwhahah...

heyy laura bush is kind of hot in a martha stewardish kind of way :lol: