Good Old President Bush

I just had a razy F#%#ing idea, i bet you gecensor boy found osama but he's waiting for the election day to pull him out like a rabit out of a F#$%king magic hat so the whole world will praise him and the american people will get on there knees and beg bush to become president becuase he found sadam and now he pulls osama out of a hat.

Gecensor boy's a F#@#king genius, how does he do it? Maybe he's born with it, maybe it's mayballien.

I KNOW! SERIOUSLY

I BET THAT'S WHAT HE'S DOING... :):lol::lol::lol::D

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just had a razy F#%#ing idea, i bet you gecensor boy found osama but he's waiting for the election day to pull him out like a rabit out of a F#$%king magic hat so the whole world will praise him and the american people will get on there knees and beg bush to become president becuase he found sadam and now he pulls osama out of a hat.

Gecensor boy's a F#@#king genius, how does he do it? Maybe he's born with it, maybe it's mayballien.

The whole world will NOT praise him. The U. S. (and most of Europe) will. Unfortunately, (but not surprisingly) Usama Bin Laden is actually quite popular in many parts of the world.

The whole world will NOT praise him. The U. S. (and most of Europe) will. Unfortunately, (but not surprisingly) Usama Bin Laden is actually quite popular in many parts of the world.

Yeah in the heroine work maybe, but once he pulls out osama, geroge is going to be a man that needs to be reckonged with. You ever wonder why after a while after the 9/11 they stopped talking about him? I mean yeah sure the war in Iraq but non of the networks had anything to say about him except "Hey he's got a new video coming out" yeah guys so does snoop dogg. I bet he's had him kept away i storage for this election, especial when you hear all the news coverage talking about him using the "9/11" in his campiegn.(hint hint)

Yeah in the heroine work maybe, but once he pulls out osama, geroge is going to be a man that needs to be reckonged with. You ever wonder why after a while after the 9/11 they stopped talking about him? I mean yeah sure the war in Iraq but non of the networks had anything to say about him except "Hey he's got a new video coming out" yeah guys so does snoop dogg. I bet he's had him kept away i storage for this election, especial when you hear all the news coverage talking about him using the "9/11" in his campiegn.(hint hint)

his little ads are in poor taste... clearly exploiting this terrible event that has happened in USA :):lol:

and colin powels son micheal powel of the FCC is really making a good name for his dad :lol:

None of the networks had anything to say about him?

If you're talking about Bush, in the U.S. maybe. Elsewhere, he wasn't considered less dumb than before. Actually, it was quite frightening to see the shrinking of freedom of expression in the U.S. after 9/11. The few american journalists that standed against him at that time (sorry no name comes to my mind right now, but there were a few) were isolated and some of them were even fired.

If you're talking about Bin Laden, ALL the networks spoke about him.

Btw, it is quite interesting to see the difference in reaction between Spain and the U.S. after Al Qaeda attacks. I think both are extreme. From what we heard here (in Europe, like everywhere else it's a partial view) in the U.S., patriotism was the only path to follow. In Spain, it is a completely opposite way. Most of the spanish people think it is because of the governement's behavior that these attacks have occured (the recent elections are a proof of that). It seems like they don't even blame Al Qaeda for that.

Anyway, when I said the whole world won't praise Bush for busting Bin Laden I was thinking of places like Sudan (remember Clinton's bombing the same day as the Columbine tragedy?). Really bad foreign policy (both by the governement and by multinational companies) is not a U.S. monopoly (my country's being really bad also) but it's one of the worst. Some people thought of 9/11 as a chance to change that policy (not that I'm ok with that, it's just the plain truth). It has gone the exact opposite way.

I know this post can be taken as offensive, but it's really not my point. I just want to clear a few facts that lead many people to see Bin Laden as a hero, and not only in the heroine work (again, I really hate that a terrorist be taken as a hero, but it's just the plain truth).

Sorry if this post was a bit long (and again please don't take it as an offense).

busha_de_carne.jpg

I thought i should post this just so we all know who we're talking about.

ey, what happend to that one pic of Bush where it looks like he's doing the nazi salute? That one is frrigin' hilarious :):lol:

I had already posted the same thing earlier Cominus....:)

I am certain that this is what bush's plan is......DAMN STRAIGHT

One thing that all of you are missing is the Afghan Opium Explosion. After the Northern Alliance rose to power in Afghanistan, opium production skyrocketed, and now they control 75% of the world market. Fark had a few articles about this, about two months ago.

:P;):D

sigh* what can we do...

find those articles! B)

Bush should have kept the capture of Saddam secret till October of this year. Then he would really win the election. And he should plant one of this country's nuclear weapon (one out of 10,000) and then say "Look! Look! He had a nuke! He had a nuke! Nyah nyah nyah nyah! I'm right! Vote for me! I sent young kids to die! Vote for me! I completely flocked the budget surplus and the middle class and the poor! Vote for me!"