Good Old President Bush

..good thing Buchanan isn't in it either...wouldn't want a nazi in power now would we?

Hahaha! Buchanan. What a shithead. I enjoy watching him on the McLaughlin Group and see how he defends his racist ideas.

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm not American, but anywhere in the world....bible thumpers should NEVER be allowed to hold a position of power.

Politics and religion should never mix, George Bush is just as bad as the terrorists in the world for saying "God this, God that" in explaining his actions.

I like Howard Dean, but no-one likes my opinions anyways. :lol:

Dean was refreshing in the beginning but he was just angry rhetoric. He had some good ideas, but didn't have the experience to do it (like George W. Bush). And he had no chance in hell to be elected president. Maybe next time, but not now. We're at war right now so the country wants (needs) a president that can understand and deal with war.

Dean was refreshing in the beginning but he was just angry rhetoric. He had some good ideas, but didn't have the experience to do it (like George W. Bush). And he had no chance in hell to be elected president. Maybe next time, but not now. We're at war right now so the country wants (needs) a president that can understand and deal with war.

I was kidding Mr.G....

I want no part in this political debate.

I was kidding Mr.G....

Oops :lol: But I still stand by what I wrote.

I like your opinions, Agozer!

I was kidding Mr.G....

Oops :lol: But I still stand by what I wrote.

I like your opinions, Agozer!

What opinions? Sometimes I feel like an echobot. :lol:

Thank you Cominus and TaraTATA for your support :lol:

We shall over take the white house and lay the smackdown on those stuipid political lapdogs.....

I reckon the U.S needs a president who will not be corrupted by the power that is entrusted to them by all of the citizens of America.....but someone who is not scaried to kick some asses.... :lol:

I reckon the U.S needs a president who will not be corrupted by the power that is entrusted to them by all of the citizens of America.....but someone who is not scaried to kick some asses.... :lol:

Arnold Schwarzenegger? :lol:

Oh, you mean you...sorry, my mistake.

:lol:

Force should have arnold as his running mate in the election :-D

:lol:

Force should have arnold as his running mate in the election :-D

Haha! I can just imagine the headlines.

Crocodile Hunter and The Terminator vs. The Lonesome Texas Ranger and Chronic Heart Failure