Good Old President Bush

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Once Bush loses this election, he'll be the only president who'se never won an election!

seriously, he will never win california

he makes history as the most hated president ever. hell, people in other countries protest and hate his ass :(

~~~~

http://www.angelfire.com/creep/musicstop/download.html

*more howard sounds*

Once Bush loses this election, he'll be the only president who'se never won an election!

seriously, he will never win california

he makes history as the most hated president ever. hell, people in other countries protest and hate his ass :(

~~~~

http://www.angelfire.com/creep/musicstop/download.html

*more howard sounds*

The problem is that some people associate the governement with the population it governs :lol:

It's not a new problem though...

Edited by taratata

I wouldn't be surprised if Bush won the next election.....If it were those damn laws saying you had to be born in the U.S to be president I would run for President and then rule the U.S with an Iron Fist....:(

by the gods!

if gecensor-boy wins the next election i'm taking my photography externship in another country :(

i doubt it, too many people hate his ass.

him and his retarded smirk.... i really hate that smirk that he does :lol:

I wouldn't be surprised if Bush won the next election.....If it were those damn laws saying you had to be born in the U.S to be president I would run for President and then rule the U.S with an Iron Fist....:(

Yeah! Everyone vote ForceX! :lol:

by the gods!

if gecensor-boy wins the next election i'm taking my photography externship in another country  :(

i doubt it, too many people hate his ass.

him and his retarded smirk.... i really hate that smirk that he does  :lol:

Don't be so sure man. Most of this country is a red state (ones that voted for Bush). He is going to milk and exploit the pain and sufferings of Sept. 11 to win his re-election.

This is going to be a VERY close race. I'm looking forward to November and I must register to vote by then.

Most of the people that hate his ass are already people that didn't vote for him in 2000. It's the independants that need to be persuaded and most independants are more right leaning than left.

I won't be surprised at all if Bush wins. But luckily its Kerry running against him. If it was Dean or anyone else, Bush would win by a landslide. Kerry is going to give Bush some run for his money (all 150+ million of it) but he'll need to bring around a lot of independant and some republicans.

And the fact that Ralph Nader is running now (what a flockhead) is really going to change the dynamic. The states in which he does get on the ballots, he will steal the votes from the democrats because stupid hippy trendy PETA members will vote for him. Ofcourse he says that people should have more choice...has this guy studied and looked at history?! Sure people need choices and all, that's why we have 31 flavors of ice cream, 5000+ different combinations at Starbucks, etc. People make choices on stupid menial tasks and such. But doesn't he know by now the country is run by the ultra rich (both major parties) and nothing he's going to do will change that!

I guess not, that's why he's running because he's an idiot. He should have played KOF2003 and beaten Adelheid to read his ending. :lol: That would probably knock some sense into him. He's like that jerk in those high school elections that runs just so people know who he is and to split the vote. What a flocking moron.

DON'T VOTE NADER! DON'T VOTE BUSH! VOTE FORCEX!

Edited by GryphonKlaw

THATS IT! Im ForceX's new campeign manager, and we are going to build the foundation on loose ground. Vote For him, so what if we manage to misplace a few trillion dollars, we'll borrow it from the canadians or something. Maybe even go into Iraq and steal some oil cuz sadam tried to kill force's dad. So who's with us?

And the fact that Ralph Nader is running now (what a flockhead) is really going to change the dynamic.

seriously, if him and his green party wasn't in the mix gore would have won florida.