Good Old President Bush

whatever happend to Dick Chenney? I bet he's the one telling Bush what to do huh? :devil:

He's still there. He's weilding power from behind. Whenever he's not having a cardiac arrest. :devil:

ha ha, that's messed up :devil:

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

whatever happend to Dick Chenney? I bet he's the one telling Bush what to do huh? :devil:

He's still there. He's weilding power from behind. Whenever he's not having a cardiac arrest. :lol:

I know huh, how come Bush is always excercising and Dick Chenney is having cardiac arrests? who should be the one excesing eh

btw, have you guys used google and typed in "Miserable Failure"? Watch...do it and see what you get :devil::devil:

Edited by Weirdanzeige

ha ha, a friend of mines told me about that

profile of GEcensor BOY HUH :devil:

He's still there. He's weilding power from behind. Whenever he's not having a cardiac arrest. :lol:

I know huh, how come Bush is always excercising and Dick Chenney is having cardiac arrests? who should be the one excesing eh

btw, have you guys used google and typed in "Miserable Failure"? Watch...do it and see what you get :devil::devil:

:lol::lol::o

How much evil must we do, until we achive good? If you look at the recent attacks over the past years, upto the Oklahoma(sp?) city bombing. I question the U.S. Were the DIA Agents told not to go to work because of the attack that day? Because several reports say, once the blast hit, they right there, on the scene, full body gear and all, was the DIA agents. A massive earth quake like rumbling also occured on that day. A bomb in a truck can't do that much damage to the building. Come on, who wants to jump on this conspircy with me here! The facts are true!

Well what about Waco, TX? The FBI massacred a whole bunch of people, including children, and then tried to blame it on the cult leader. Tens of thousands of civilians got killed in Iraq, and are still getting killed, in the name of an unjust war.

But what I want to know is how can Gecensor-boy justify picking sides in the ugliest and most historical conflict of all times, and that is the Israel and Palestine conflict.

And what do you guys (the US) have against the United Nations? As far as I'm concerned, the UN is the only sane voice in the whole madhouse that is international politics. I'll be interested to hear what SENSIBLE Americans (no fundamentalist extremists please) have to say about the UN?

good news, i found ONE  button and it's in fairly good shape

the "HAIL TO THE THEIF" one... as for the impeach bush & fuc bush i can't find those.  :lol:

HAIL.jpg

You Rock -VIOLENCE- :devil: :devil: :devil::lol:

That button is a classic..... :o:lol::D

good news, i found ONE  button and it's in fairly good shape

the "HAIL TO THE THEIF" one... as for the impeach bush & fuc bush i can't find those.  :lol:

HAIL.jpg

You Rock -VIOLENCE- :devil: :devil: :devil::lol:

That button is a classic..... :o:lol::D

:D

glad you liked the button, that old hippy dude down telegraph sells tons of political type buttons for 50 cents a pop :P