Good Old President Bush

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same goes for the "struggle between good and evil". I don't think either side can qualify as "good". Also "evil" has been taken in many places by its religious meaning. Maybe did he really mean so? Who knows from a former alcoholic who turned into a bigot.

Who knows from a former alcoholic who turned into a bigot.

seriously :devil:

------------

which reminds me, i gotta go to berkeley [telegraph ave.] buy me some new buttons.

my : "HAIL TO THE THEIF, IMPEACH BUSH, AND FUC& BUSH" buttons have been worn out these past 4 years since i bought them in 2000 :devil:

maybe that old dude made some new ones :devil:

:devil: hahahaha you have to take some pics of those buttons -VIOLENCE- :devil:

ha ha, will do...

i think i still have one around here in my messy room but either way i'm buying some new ones this friday or this weekend for sure :devil:

Yes -VIOLENCE-, we want the pics! :devil:

Did I hear it wrong or did Bush say that the terrorist attacks in Madrid were a sign that the US are on a good way in Iraq and should go on? I think that's what I heard but it seems a bit too much to me... could someone confirm?

good news, i found ONE button and it's in fairly good shape

the "HAIL TO THE THEIF" one... as for the impeach bush & fuc bush i can't find those. :devil:

HAIL.jpg

whatever happend to Dick Chenney? I bet he's the one telling Bush what to do huh? :devil:

:devil: perhaps

and he's the one whos been underground with these gay marriages going on because his daughter is a lesbian :devil: