Theoropy Session

I warn you now, this topic might bring up some bad memories of the past and make us feel uneasy or bring out the nasty sides of ourselves, but if we can dicuss our experiences I'm sure we will feel better in the end.

What is the topic? Pit Fighter.

I would have to say that Pit Fighter had to be one of the worst games in video game history.

I am curious as to how you came across this maniacal experiment to torture the youths of video gaming? If you have never played Pit Fighter, please share the story of another game which you felt was the most horrible playing experience you ever had.

Let me share my story.

It was the second christmas holiday season that the Super Nintendo was approaching and had went under a huge price drop. Since Christmas was coming up my mom asked me what I wanted for christmas. I told her I wanted a Super NES console (it came with Super Mario World) and The Legend of Zelda:A Link to the Past with it. She smilled and patted me on the head and assured me that I would get what I wanted for Christmas.

On Christmas Day I ran to my presents to unwrap them and notice a big box under the tree. I opened it and there was my Super NES console! I was thrilled! Then I saw another box that was the shape of a game cartridge and I unwrapped it! Huh? What's this? Pit Fighter? What had happened to the adventures of Link as I had asked. Oh well, I figured I'd give Pit Fighter a play before I dove into Super Mario World.

The game loaded up, I was able to choose from one of three characters. I figured I pick the Kung Fu guy (Kato) because he looked cool.

The match started and Kato had to face a digitalized fat ass with red pants and wearing a black executioners mask. Kato bowed to respect his opponent, but while bowing his opponent walked right up to Kato and proceeded to pummel him.

"WHAT THE HELL!" I yelled! What kind of cheap tactic was this!

"OW! OW! OW! OW!" was the sound that Kato made as he bounced up and down off the ground while being pummled by his fat assed opponent. Bouncing off the ground, onto the side of the crowded, bouncing back again, and getting hit again bouncing him back against the crowd. Grrrr! It seemed as if no matter what I did, Kato was to fall pray to being attacked first by his opponent. Next, I chose the wrestler Buzz.

"HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT!" Was the sound effect Buzz made as he did standing kicks. Unlike Kato he was able to start the match right away, but lacked Kato skills. I was able to defeat the fatass, but the next round I was owned by some strange looking hooker.

Finally, I picked the kick boxer. For some reason he was forced to stand in place for several seconds, once again allowing him to get attacked upon. "OW! OW! OW! OW!" was heard again.

I turned the game off. I thought to myself "WHAT KIND OF CRAP IS THIS!" Every since that day I hated Pit Fighter with a passion. Unfortunately, being a yound kid with no money and no internet I only had Super Mario World and Pit Fighter for a few months so I kept torturing myself to that game until one day I actually beat it. I never played it again.

I asked my mom later down the line, why didn't she get me the game I had asked? She told me that JCPennies had run out and the clerk recommended Pit Fighter as an excellent game. :lol:

I'm pretty sure anybody who played that horrible game will always remember Buzz's "HUT! HUT! HUT! HUT!"

So, anymore stories?

I thought it was a kool game.....Of course i just remember it in the arcade, i dont remember a damn thing or playing or anything, maybe im just talking out my deoxyribonuclericacid. BEAT THAT MR. KENNY G!

I thought it was a kool game.....Of course i just remember it in the arcade, i dont remember a damn thing or playing or anything, maybe im just talking out my deoxyribonuclericacid. BEAT THAT MR. KENNY G!

What's theoropy? :(

But yeah, that game sucked. After I played it, I felt I had to wash my self with trans-2-ethoxycyclobutanecarbaldehyde. Beat that Cominus! :-D

here is lovely experiece i had while playing that great game Willow at the arcades.....

I was like 7 or 8, my brother in-law took me and my brother to the arcade. The first game I played was Willow, I remember running, killing some monsters, having a great time.

Then i started doing to funny dance, you know the pp dance! im like dam i got to piss, but no way im i going to give up this quarter! im going to either beat it or die. By this time my face was turning blue, and i couldnt even stand up straight. Im like no fuken way am i going to take this piss. I tried to make willow run and jump faster, I remember i was trying to get across a bridge. Then i did my dragon ball Z, power yell..... then i just pissed my pants.....

got home my mom yelled at me and told me go to my room.

fuken Willow!!!!

omfg thats hillarious!!!

n e way, i have a game for ps1 that my grandpa bought me a while back called KILLING ZONE!!

its the biggest piece of garbage youve ever seen! in this game, you pick a monster, like a mummy or something and you do battle. the characters have the stupidest god damn names in the world. for instance the skeleton is named hal and the serpent woman is named sherry. just thinking about that game makes me cry.

actually that game is sorta funny... *goes to play it for a minute*

*dies of laughter*

What's theoropy? :-D

But yeah, that game sucked. After I played it, I felt I had to wash my self with trans-2-ethoxycyclobutanecarbaldehyde. Beat that Cominus! :)

Wtf is that? Soap? :(....*Spills H2o on Mr. K G's PAnts* lol, Mr. KG wet his pants. :blink:

But yeah, that game sucked. After I played it, I felt I had to wash my self with trans-2-ethoxycyclobutanecarbaldehyde. Beat that Cominus! :)

Wtf is that? Soap? :(....*Spills H2o on Mr. K G's PAnts* lol, Mr. KG wet his pants. :P

I don't know what it is...its something from organic chemistry. :blink:

Wtf is that? Soap? :(....*Spills H2o on Mr. K G's PAnts* lol, Mr. KG wet his pants. :P

I don't know what it is...its something from organic chemistry. :blink:

F@$@king school boy, lol j/k :P Well at least you're getting an education and not posting all day like Agozer lol :P

What's theoropy? :P

But yeah, that game sucked. After I played it, I felt I had to wash my self with trans-2-ethoxycyclobutanecarbaldehyde. Beat that Cominus! :P

Wtf is that? Soap? :-D....*Spills H2o on Mr. K G's PAnts* lol, Mr. KG wet his pants. :P

I don't know what it is...its something from organic chemistry. :P

F@$@king school boy, lol j/k :P Well at least you're getting an education and not posting all day like Agozer lol :P

:):blink::(