Gamecube Nearly Sold Out In The U.s?

ForceX

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thats the first time i've heard anybody call a system perverted and cute in the same post :devil:

Thats the first time i've heard somebody hear anybody call a system perverted and cute in the same post.

damn dude, we need to stop spaming.

Edited by Cominus

WELL

THERES A FIRST FOR EVERYTHING :devil:

Thats the first time i've heard anybody call a system perverted and cute in the same post :devil:

Thats the first time i've heard somebody hear anybody call a system perverted and cute in the same post.

damn dude, we need to stop spaming.

Anti-Spamming mechanism employed..... :devil:

Ok from now on no more BS post....

Ok now back on topic....I am very happy to see that the Gamecube has finally started to consistantly sell.....because with three console developers means more compeition, which means better products and better range of games....

Guys, what´s wrong with you? we are talking about Nintendo, do you remember? Nes, Snes, those consoles were amazin at their time, for me sega´s only console worth to have was the genesis, sms sucked, saturn sucked harder and Dc was an ok system if you like fighting games, instead Nintendo has always been a great devoloper but with a bad marketing, ie: N64, why did they used cartridges whe they knew that they were more expensives than cds? cause they have always been arrogant, but their system were great, Gc is a good system but it has less games than the other two.

Anyway, i wish they stay in the market for a couple more generations.

Nintendo doing well is for everyone's benefit. All they needed to do was just hang in their and let all the PS2 hype die down. They have countless star power to draw from Mario, to Samus, to Link, that Starfox guy (hehe..I'm so ignorant :lol:), Pokemon, the list goes on!! Plus they got a good in house team that can make games period. Thats what its all about, the games. Thats how newcomer Sony beat out the competition when it first came into the gaming industry. Thats something Gates & Co. need to learn.

As for the DC, Sega just keeps screwing themselves over. It started with the Saturn. They came out early, which hurt them. I know even they didn't expect Sony, the new kid on the block, to wipe the floor with them. Its just one of those things. In any case, there was alot of hype about the Saturn then it blew over and Sony came in the picture...the rest is history. Sega was crippled with absorbing the cost of the Saturn. Fast forward a few years and the same fate befell the Dreamcast. Lot of hype, Whoa!! Here comes PS2 down the block= Byebye DC.

Also, if the Dreamcast came out a earlier by like half a year or something, it'd would have been way more popular.

it did, dc was out before ps2 or xbox but it was beaten by ps1 sales

Edited by Prican25