Street Fighter 3 Akuma

dan!

I have chars from jojo's bizarre adventure and it is cps3. Where they from dvds cause if so the look damn good! Orochi Herman's(i think that's his name) shadow dio is great. I have the whole cast from the game plus the hidden midboss Death13. How could they do JJBA and not 3rd strike. also I have CVS RYU and CVS is NAOMI and it is not emulated either! :lol:

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 4 weeks later...

can somebody send me 3rd Strike Gouki/Akuma? I tried the link but it doesn't work. Hit me up on AIM or Yahoo (/PM).

-Peace

that CvS ryu is from the vary shity port of CvS:pro for PSX, naomi is not emulated you would have to rip sprites using a capcher card.

Edited by An4L_Dr1p

that CvS ryu is from the vary shity port of CvS:pro for PSX, naomi is not emulated you would have to rip sprites using a capcher card.

or an S-Video port so that way you dont can rip sprites and you don't have to clean them. Not to mention it's cheaper and it's better.

or an S-Video port so that way you dont can rip sprites and you don't have to clean them. Not to mention it's cheaper and it's better.

actaually if you notice alot of punch and kick any mations are missing from CvS2 and they call it CvS2 ryu....plus it looks WAY to shity to be a DC rip. that is how all teh CvS chars from mugen are.

Edited by An4L_Dr1p

actaually if you notice alot of punch and kick any mations are missing from CvS2 and they call it CvS2 ryu....plus it looks WAY to shity to be a DC rip. that is how all teh CvS chars from mugen are.

it's not a DC rip, it's a PS2 rip. They used the same program as a few other teams who ripped GGX2 sprites and MvC2 sprites. That is also why I can't wait till 3S comes out on PS2 (besides online play and all, I want it to rip sprites also).

I have no idea how to get SF3 Akuma.

Perhaps you could gain the next one coming out by assisting the creator in cleaning some sprites. He made a SF3 Akuma once but was not pleased with the color outcome do to primitive ways of ripping at the time.

Here is a link to contact that creator and you can see how he needs help if you have time you could devote.

http://www.mugenguild.com/forum/index.php?...;threadid=10032

Edited by The TeamPlayer