Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
dan!

Street Fighter 3 Akuma

hiya i need 3rd strike style akuma really bad!! :lol: do u have the link with the zip on it or send it 2 dan_hibiki000@yahoo.com pleez i really need yer help :)

Try http://mugenguild.cjb.net and don't post your email, we'll NEVER email you! This is a forum, you'll see a response here. :lol:

Try http://mugenguild.cjb.net and don't post your email, we'll NEVER email you! This is a forum, you'll see a response here. :lol:

dude thats not it thats only alpha chars in that section i need the 3rd strike akuma

Made by Rolento, He wishes this creation remain private.

awww man!! well team player do u know were they have 3rd strike movies? ill rip it my self

Best method I know to use is get a DVD recorder and record your fights with Svideo or another really good line.

Then rip from that DVD.

Unless you know where to get a DC dev kit. Which BTW I am looking for so if you do know tell me :)

Best method I know to use is get a DVD recorder and record your fights with Svideo or another really good line.

Then rip from that DVD.

Unless you know where to get a DC dev kit. Which BTW I am looking for so if you do know tell me :)

lol ok iill try 2 find videos but if u find them before me tell me please :P

also i have a special suprise wips 4 the 1 emulation boaerds 2 new chars1

svc hugo and classic sf2t style dan and if i find a movie ima make 3rd strike style dan yay! lol

the dvd thingys is a good way to do it. but they never look too good. look at cable and jill valentin for mugen. they look awful. and ther is a version of chipp from ggx that was done this way, and the resloution was really off. but it played exactly like the ggxx version.

so go for the dvd thing for now. and wait till cps3 is cracked then emulated