56k v cable/dsl

emsley

Would you go back to dial up after useing cable/dsl  

1 member has voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

i just recently changed from a 56k dial-up to a 1.5mb dsl. and i must say, it was the best thing i ever could have done for my internet experiance. oh, and i paid my dues, mind you. for soooo many years i painfully downloaded roms, dvd rips, apps etc, all the while, never complaining. there was actually a time when i said i would never pay for a dsl/cable connection. i thought it was bad enough that i had to pay for internet access, let alone, dsl. but, thankfully, i changed my mind about two months ago and decided to get my beloved dsl. NEVER WILL I GO BACK AGAIN!!! DO YOU HEAR ME LORD? I SAID NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! :happy:

i just recently changed from a 56k dial-up to a 1.5mb dsl. and i must say, it was the best thing i ever could have done for my internet experiance. oh, and i paid my dues, mind you. for soooo many years i painfully downloaded roms, dvd rips, apps etc, all the while, never complaining. there was actually a time when i said i would never pay for a dsl/cable connection. i thought it was bad enough that i had to pay for internet access, let alone, dsl. but, thankfully, i changed my mind about two months ago and decided to get my beloved dsl. NEVER WILL I GO BACK AGAIN!!! DO YOU HEAR ME LORD? I SAID NEVER AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!! 8)

Took the words right out of my mouth :( *same here*

I ned dsl to guide me to the "light"

And an 80 gb hard drive 100000000rpm. 8)

hey..a slight coincidence !! me also have a harddrive of 80 gb, Im living in your desires :(

I actually was considering abandoning DSL a while back..

During the months of may-august, any time we ahd a thunderstorm, from about 20 minutes before the storm to usually 10-15 minutes after, DSL would be out. Qwest said it was "atmospheric interference" and there was nothing they could do. :(:

Then it would go down 3 or 4 times for an hour at a time the first monday and wednesday of the month. "upgrades" they said. :(

and THEN they "accidently" changed my service from the 600 down to a 250. 8)

It's been since labor day since i've had a real problem tho.. it still goes down first monday of the month, but it's done just an hour or two now, and they moved it to 5am (why they were doing it in the evening is beyond me) so now i'd stay with it.. but if you had asked a couple months ago...