How Did You Get Your Screen Names?

Agozer

I usually don't like to dress nice or anything because I feel so out of character. I only TART myself up when me and my friends go to a party to pick up shallow, worthless chicks. B) But for the real deal girls, I just lay back and become completely apathetic.

:lol: cute

it all depends on how your tart yourself up.

i'm always the jester and my laughs are contagious and you know women and humor.

hell, thats one of the traits that brought my fiancée and i together.

:( picking up girls at parties... dang that was so HS i remmeber those days

sigh*

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought "Hey, I'm a loser. What is another way of saying this?"

NotWinner sounded just plain Timmy, Loser22 sounded very simplistic, and then I went "Hey, what is the ANTIthesis of a WINNER?" Hence the name. I am THE AntiWinner :(

Anon.

Well anti techinically means that you're against something. So you're against winning? B)

The proper prefix would have been a-, an-, or de-. Like assymetrical, anaerobic, or deoxyribonucleic acid.

It can also be the direct opposite (yea, the dictionary is going to counter me). The AntiHero, AntiChrist, you know, like that.

Anon.

Well the antihero and the antichrist are against the hero and Christ, not just the opposite. But! In organic chemistry, when two functional groups add in opposite planes, they are said to add anti. So I'll let you pass, AntiWinner! :(

I'm just joking around anyway. No need to take me seriously.

Don't worry. I am usually always set in chillax mode. :lol:

Anon.

I usually don't like to dress nice or anything because I feel so out of character. I only TART myself up when me and my friends go to a party to pick up shallow, worthless chicks. B) But for the real deal girls, I just lay back and become completely apathetic.

:lol: cute

it all depends on how your tart yourself up.

i'm always the jester and my laughs are contagious and you know women and humor.

hell, thats one of the traits that brought my fiancée and i together.

:P picking up girls at parties... dang that was so HS i remmeber those days

sigh*

I tart myself up by wearing a button-down shirt, wearing a belt, and wearing decent shoes. Or whatever is the closest thing to trendy that I have. I'm usually 5 years behind on that stuff. :( And ofcourse I add some artificial fragerance (which I hate!) And I fix my hair so it doesn't look like I just got out of bed.

And you are right about humor. It is the key which opens many many doors (chastity belts). It possibly my only somewhat appealing factor since I'm puny like a motherflocker.

It's nice that you have someone to love and care! Hope that works out well for ya, buddy! I just have to wait a few more years till I get serious about that kind of stuff. Till then, I'm going to be an animal. :( And yes picking up girls at parties is quite high school-ish. But I didn't go to a normal highschool so I missed out on all that "fun."

Or whatever is the closest thing to trendy that I have. I'm usually 5 years behind on that stuff.

DON'T SAY THAT WORD "TRENDY"

stay far away from that :lol:

doushebags like RYAN secrest and other peple i can't think of atm or whatever his name is [dude from american idol] ruins it

long as u think it's hot, sport it

~~~~

and thanks, for your blessing. we're not your typical couple this one has magick B)

Or whatever is the closest thing to trendy that I have. I'm usually 5 years behind on that stuff.

stay far away from that :lol:

doushebags like RYAN secrest and other peple i can't think of atm or whatever his name is [dude from american idol] ruins it

~~~~

and thanks, for your blessing. we're not your typical couple this one has magick B)

Ryan Seacrest, Carson Daly, and the rest of those MTV/VH1 assholes should be thrown off a helicopter into a vat of concentrated sulfuric acid. And they'll be attached to a bungie cord so they keep going up and down, up and down, up and down till the acid eats away at them.

stay far away from that B)

~~~~

and thanks, for your blessing. we're not your typical couple this one has magick :(

Ryan Seacrest, Carson Daly, and the rest of those MTV/VH1 assholes should be thrown off a helicopter into a vat of concentrated sulfuric acid. And they'll be attached to a bungie cord so they keep going up and down, up and down, up and down till the acid eats away at them.

seriously, that dude thinks he can run california better than arnold. what a doushe :lol:

When choosing nic's on IRC it seemed mine were always taken. I chose something as obscure as possible. ffynnon is from "ffynnon garw", the almost-mountain from "The Englishman Who Went Up a Hill but Came Down a Mountain". I've always liked the sound of "ffynnon", and I still haven't run into anyone else who uses it as a handle.