How Did You Get Your Screen Names?

Agozer

I got the name Force from High School....because I was built and people always used to say that I was a Force to be reckoned with....:lol:

I added the X to the end of Force because someone on IRC already had the name Force so I decided to evolve into ForceX :)

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

One day, my best friend and I were thinking of medieval sounding names. He came up with DungeonKey. I came up with GriffinClaw. But then I changed the spelling to GryphonKlaw because Gryphon looks cooler because of the Y and my first name starts with K.

I have another screenname that I go by, and that's Freshy K. I got that one from a Dilbert comic strip where Dogbert interviews a rapper named Freshy Q. Our group was then called the Freshys and we all were Freshy "first letter of first name."

And then I have a third one, and that's Kosmo Kesslar. Kesslar was the original name for Kramer, as heard in the pilot episode and later explained in the Betrayal episode. And Cosmo is Kramer's first name. And again, since my first name starts with K, I chose Kosmo Kesslar.

Oh i just thought Mr. Kenny G. Just happen to like harry Pothead, *cough* i mean harry potter alot.

K`dash was umm, I added the dash part since it somewhat makes more sense o_O. I'm mostly Wizard everywhere else on the intarweb. How i got Wizard, well, The Great Muta has a move called the Shining Wizard, and it took off from there, ditching the Shining part along the way.

K`dash was umm, I added the dash part since it somewhat makes more sense o_O. I'm mostly Wizard everywhere else on the intarweb. How i got Wizard, well, The Great Muta has a move called the Shining Wizard, and it took off from there, ditching the Shining part along the way.

I've seen u at snk-capcom forums, u use the same sn there too. :lol:

I got tired of leeching from this site, and decided to participate in it, I think it was between the last big rom dump, and about the time i bought a dreamcast.

Looking with a blank stare, at the create user name screen, I wanted to use somthing from metal slug, but not somthing too played out,

then i remembered some little cheesy/cartoony icons of the metal slug, and i though to my self those look like little plastic slugs, so the name stuck and that was that.

Well, I'd just finished playing the awesome snatcher, and laughing at some of the names, and I was really getting into Family Guy at that point, so I sort of combined "random hajile' with 'family guy', plus I wanted a name that was unique and yet misguiding. Plus now I am one 'random guy' amongst the millions of random internet users. It's anonymous, but unique.