How Did You Get Your Screen Names?

Agozer

thats none of your business

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 2 screen names, my original one is Saint Myth and the one I use now is Fatal Rose. Well for as long as I can remember Dudes have always been calling me pretty boy, cocky, conceited, arrogant, metro sexual, and anything along those lines. People always viewed me as a sissy pretty boy, well because I guess I am a pretty boy, and I am a really nice guy. That’s until they saw me fight or sparred against me, there view would suddenly change. Guys have always hated on me because I had no problem getting girls or taking there’s for that matter (not trying to sound conceited though), so they would make up rumors about me and the like. So I wanted a screen name so why not have one that that matches what everyone see’s me as (until they get to know me of course). So I thought Fatal Rose fit, elegant yet deadly. The only bad thing about this screen name is that everyone thinks I am a chick :blink:. Wow I typed too much. Well by posting all this I probably made myself look like a idiot. Hey i am just being honest.

WTF is metro sexual? I dont like cuz they're so damn pretty boy :lol::lol:, but in sparring it doesnt make a difference whether they're a pretty boy or not becuase it's about what you bring to the table not what you have.

I have 2 screen names, my original one is Saint Myth and the one I use now is Fatal Rose. Well for as long as I can remember Dudes have always been calling me pretty boy, cocky, conceited, arrogant, metro sexual, and anything along those lines. People always viewed me as a sissy pretty boy, well because I guess I am a pretty boy, and I am a really nice guy. That’s until they saw me fight or sparred against me, there view would suddenly change. Guys have always hated on me because I had no problem getting girls or taking there’s for that matter (not trying to sound conceited though), so they would make up rumors about me and the like. So I wanted a screen name so why not have one that that matches what everyone see’s me as (until they get to know me of course). So I thought Fatal Rose fit, elegant yet deadly. The only bad thing about this screen name is that everyone thinks I am a chick :blink:. Wow I typed too much. Well by posting all this I probably made myself look like a idiot. Hey i am just being honest.

WTF is metro sexual? I dont like cuz they're so damn pretty boy :lol::lol:, but in sparring it doesnt make a difference whether they're a pretty boy or not becuase it's about what you bring to the table not what you have.

i think metro seual is a guy that likes to take care of himself. "I dont like cuz they're so damn pretty boy" what is that supposed to mean?

They seem gay, but not gay. I mean i take care of myself too, cut my nail, hair, whatever. It's just that they dont have that kool guy appeal to them, they just have a feminine feel to them, even though they have girlfriends and stuff. I got a bunch of pretty boy friends and it gets on my nerves cuz im the masculine one.

One day, my best friend and I were thinking of medieval sounding names. He came up with DungeonKey. I came up with GriffinClaw. But then I changed the spelling to GryphonKlaw because Gryphon looks cooler because of the Y and my first name starts with K.

I have another screenname that I go by, and that's Freshy K. I got that one from a Dilbert comic strip where Dogbert interviews a rapper named Freshy Q. Our group was then called the Freshys and we all were Freshy "first letter of first name."

And then I have a third one, and that's Kosmo Kesslar. Kesslar was the original name for Kramer, as heard in the pilot episode and later explained in the Betrayal episode. And Cosmo is Kramer's first name. And again, since my first name starts with K, I chose Kosmo Kesslar.

They seem gay, but not gay. I mean i take care of myself too, cut my nail, hair, whatever. It's just that they dont have that kool guy appeal to them, they just have a feminine feel to them, even though they have girlfriends and stuff. I got a bunch of pretty boy friends and it gets on my nerves cuz im the masculine one.

:blink: even though i hate to admit it but people think i am gay, or conceited all the time. it pisses me off! :lol:

there is nothing wrong with TARTING youself up :blink:

or conceited all the time. it pisses me off! :blink:

:lol:

at least you don't put yourself as your own avatar like me :lol:

or conceited all the time. it pisses me off! :blink:

:lol:

at least you don't put yourself as your own avatar like me :lol:

Actually I would if my comp didn't crash and I had to rescan my pics again. But the pics I have of me are hideous.

there is nothing wrong with TARTING youself up  :lol:

Tarting yourself up? Now that just sounds supremely gay! :blink:

But yeah, I find nothing wrong in being conceited, metrosexuality, or tarting oneself up. Hell I would do that if I had the time, but school work right now is more important than looking good. I say, if you got it, flaunt it! Especially with girls. But if they don't have it, definitely DON'T flaunt it. Actually, just covered yourself up with bedsheets. :lol:

I usually don't like to dress nice or anything because I feel so out of character. I only TART myself up when me and my friends go to a party to pick up shallow, worthless chicks. :lol: But for the real deal girls, I just lay back and become completely apathetic. You have no idea how well that's worked so far. :lol: I mean, I always thought and still think I'm ugly, but other people (girls mostly) tell me that I'm not and all I need is a little TARTING up.

Anyway, back to screen names before everyone is like "OFF TOPIC YOU ASS!"

I use my GryphonKlaw screen name on gaming places because it sounds menacing. I use my FreshyK screen name basically everywhere else with my friends. And Kosmo Kesslar is my latest one that I use with fellow Seinfeld-maniacs and close friends.

Oh, and my real world nick name is Art. It comes from Art Vandalay. I sign all online forms that ask for my real name with Art Vandalay. :lol:

Edited by GryphonKlaw

I got mine by putting together the lead singer of a band called HIM ( Valo ) and the lead singer of my most loved band Pearl Jam  ( Vedder ). I thought of it when asked to input a name in Knights of the Old Republic. I thought it sounded like a pretty cool Star Wars character.

Just curious... why did you pick Ville Valo from HIM?