How To Seduce Women With Serious Words ?

Mr.X

Since your 17, I recommend finishing your schooling before going to serious relationship. This is a big point in your life since your most likely going to go college after high school and if you don't it looks like we'll be seeing you here on the forum 24/7 which of course is still a good thing. :)

No seriously, education first, get done with high school and maybe in your 2nd year of college, get a girlfriend. Otherwise your mind will be dozed off every second with every little big thing that happens in your relationship. It's simple, if you are willing to get into a serious relationship which it looks like you are, this is not the right time. All those other relationships you see with your classmates will all be done when high school is over. That's what happens 99.9% of the time. It's only happened that 0.1% which I can make note of with one of the staff members here who told me their story. :)

PS: Keep this thread age friendly, don't get too explict on things, I like how Mr.X used the word "Joystick", let's keep it like that if you know what I mean. I'm not in the mood in closing or deleting threads or posts today. :lol:;)

Oh and try this site out for some help as well.. http://www.askmen.com

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know the main reason alot of people don't date, are shy of women, don't get a response from women.....etc

because they're stressing it to much.

you know the best thing ever?

Don't think of the person on the basis of dating potential, but on friendship potential, if you get to know that person and then you like her, by all means ask her out.

but the best way to get a woman's attention, is just doing and saying the exact same things (with respect to gender differences) you'd say if you decided to talk to a random guy down the street.

and you know what works 80% of the time?

" Hi, i know you don't know me, but you're so cute i thought i'd tell ya."

either : 1- the girl starts talking

2- you make the girl's day.

it;s a win win situation.

Since your 17, I recommend finishing your schooling before going to serious relationship. This is a big point in your life since your most likely going to go college after high school and if you don't it looks like we'll be seeing you here on the forum 24/7 which of course is still a good thing. B)

No seriously, education first, get done with high school and maybe in your 2nd year of college, get a girlfriend. Otherwise your mind will be dozed off every second with every little big thing that happens in your relationship. It's simple, if you are willing to get into a serious relationship which it looks like you are, this is not the right time. All those other relationships you see with your classmates will all be done when high school is over. That's what happens 99.9% of the time. It's only happened that 0.1% which I can make note of with one of the staff members here who told me their story. :(

That's what I'm doing. Actually I'm waiting till I go to med school to start dating again. The chicks there will be smarter than the average college girl. :lol:

Since your 17, I recommend finishing your schooling before going to serious relationship. This is a big point in your life since your most likely going to go college after high school and if you don't it looks like we'll be seeing you here on the forum 24/7 which of course is still a good thing. :(

No seriously, education first, get done with high school and maybe in your 2nd year of college, get a girlfriend. Otherwise your mind will be dozed off every second with every little big thing that happens in your relationship. It's simple, if you are willing to get into a serious relationship which it looks like you are, this is not the right time. All those other relationships you see with your classmates will all be done when high school is over. That's what happens 99.9% of the time. It's only happened that 0.1% which I can make note of with one of the staff members here who told me their story. :)

That's what I'm doing. Actually I'm waiting till I go to med school to start dating again. The chicks there will be smarter than the average college girl. :(

You can call your self Dr. Love :lol:B):D:D:P:PB)B)

Since your 17, I recommend finishing your schooling before going to serious relationship. This is a big point in your life since your most likely going to go college after high school and if you don't it looks like we'll be seeing you here on the forum 24/7 which of course is still a good thing. :(

That's what I'm doing. Actually I'm waiting till I go to med school to start dating again. The chicks there will be smarter than the average college girl. :(

You can call your self Dr. Love :lol:B):D:D:P:PB)B)

*70s love music*

Watch out...there's a new doctor in town...

And he's not afraid to OPER-ATE!

*camera pans in very quickly to my face*

It's Docta Love!!