Any Bollywood Fans?

Khakee

The hell? a FPS out of a movie. I wonder if that sells? or is it crappy like Indian special effects? :lol: I've seen clips of the Aankhen game where you're Amitabh and you have to rob the bank or something. It looked like a total copy of Mission Impossible. :P

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The hell? a FPS out of a movie. I wonder if that sells? or is it crappy like Indian special effects? :P  I've seen clips of the Aankhen game where you're Amitabh and you have to rob the bank or something. It looked like a total copy of Mission Impossible.  :D

Ankhen=Mission Impossible

Akshay Kumar=Tom Cruise :(:lol::lol:

I think your mixed up Khakee....

Ankhen = Mission Impossible Ripoff

Akshay Kumar = Tom Cruise wannabe

:lol: :lol: :lol::-D:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ankhen Is Not A Mission Impossible Ripoff.The Trailer Was Just A Ripoff.

Akshay Kumar Is Keanu Reeves,Tom Cruise :lol::lol::lol::lol:

• 7 years later...

Hi guys..glad to have found a bollywood forum here..

in my opinion, what's special about bollywood is that they come out funny and hilarious when they're least trying to be :D . You can go watch some random flick if you disagree, bollywood has several hundred such 'masterpieces' to prove this status of their's, and they keep churning out more to maintain it. ;)

But i'd be lying if i didn't say i like bollywood..i love watching their movies (the stupid ones included :P ). They're fun and never fail to cheer you up when you're feeling low.

I wonder if any of you have watched this movie Sarfarosh..has Aamir Khan (my favorite bollywood actor). This movie rocks B) !..seriously..brilliantly made..i would strongly suggest this one to those who are unaware of bollywood's real power..

And yes, Akshay Kumar looks like a Tom Cruise ripoff.. :D^_^