Any Bollywood Fans?

Khakee

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

One of my goals in life is to be a member of the Mile High Club. I almost was but it would have been very suspicious for two people to go into bathroom in a crowded airplane. :lol:

I've only ever done it once with my GF (But it doesn't count since you must do it with a total stranger) :(

It is not very easy to do it in a very confined place B)

Are you sure it has to be a total stranger? Then if so, it'll never happen to me. I'm always on planes with fat business men.

Yeah, the confined place thing was the part that irked her. She doesn't like confined spaces.

Oh well, I don't think we're supposed to be talking about this here. :lol:

GryphonKlaw I'm sure it has to be with a stranger....and it cannot be someone who you have already $%@$ last time on a plane. :(

GryphonClaw Is In Grade 11 he Really Does This $%@$ :-D

GryphonKlaw I'm sure it has to be with a stranger....and it cannot be someone who you have already $%@$ last time on a plane. :(

GryphonClaw Is In Grade 11 he Really Does This $%@$ :-D

I'm not in Grade 11. I'm a Freshman in college.

GryphonKlaw I'm sure it has to be with a stranger....and it cannot be someone who you have already $%@$ last time on a plane. :devil:

GryphonClaw Is In Grade 11 he Really Does This $%@$ :devil:

HAHAHAHAAHA....Why do you think GryphonClaw is in Grade 11???? :devil:, maybe because of his avatar :lol:

GryphonKlaw I'm sure it has to be with a stranger....and it cannot be someone who you have already $%@$ last time on a plane. :devil:

GryphonClaw Is In Grade 11 he Really Does This $%@$ :devil:

HAHAHAHAAHA....Why do you think GryphonClaw is in Grade 11???? :devil:, maybe because of his avatar :D

Hey Man I Alwasy Do Serious Jokes :lol:

Then GryphonClaw Must Be In Nursery... :lol::o:lol: