Any Bollywood Fans?

Khakee

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know who Shah Rukh Khan is because he's probably the best actor in Bollywood from the 90s. The others suck. And people say I look like him. I don't see it, but they do.

But overall, I don't like Bollywood movies at all. Sure there's the occasional good movie like Dil Se (a Shah Rukh Khan film), but the majority of them are the same derivative crap.

The only other Bollywood movie that I recall liking was Baazigar (yet another Shah Rukh Khan movie). And Shole, ofcourse. That's a classic.

But Hrithrik Roshan sucks. I've had to endure two of his movies and they both sucked. One was with that alien movie (the ET ripoff) and his first hit.

My sister and mom love Bollywood movies so sometimes I'm forced to watch them while I eat. Quiet a pain.

:lol: In my opinion, all of em are cool. Its just that Hrithik Roshan sometimes pisses me off with his dancing. All he does is shake his legs and people think he is a greate dancer. I can school the guy at dancing anytime, anywhere. Did you see that song in Koi Mil Gaya, all flocking wirework. Thanks for putting the name of breakdancing down like that and now whenever my relatives see me dance, they're like, hey you dance like Hrithik Roshan, I get pissed as hell.

I think Shah Rukh Khan is at the level of the legendary Amitabh Bachan. Did you see his acting in Kal Ho Na Ho? Damn, I didn't cry though, but still, that was a pretty sad movie. Even in Chalte Chalte, he did excellent acting.

Say, who do you think is the most gorgeous or extremely hot, actress in Bollywood, mine for both would be Aishwariya Rai, or maybe, Sushmita Sen. What about you? :lol:

I know who Shah Rukh Khan is because he's probably the best actor in Bollywood from the 90s. The others suck. And people say I look like him. I don't see it, but they do.

But overall, I don't like Bollywood movies at all. Sure there's the occasional good movie like Dil Se (a Shah Rukh Khan film), but the majority of them are the same derivative crap.

The only other Bollywood movie that I recall liking was Baazigar (yet another Shah Rukh Khan movie). And Shole, ofcourse. That's a classic.

But Hrithrik Roshan sucks. I've had to endure two of his movies and they both sucked. One was with that alien movie (the ET ripoff) and his first hit.

My sister and mom love Bollywood movies so sometimes I'm forced to watch them while I eat. Quiet a pain.

Ahem!, White Wash!, lol! j/k, come on, its in your blood. You should watch Rudraksh. Its got a crazy story in the start but the movie totally flocks up later. It's got Sanjay Dutt, and Sunil Shetty. Or you should watch M.B.B.S Munnabhai, something like that, that movie's hilarious. :lol:

M.B.B.S Munnabhai is the best movie ever!!!!!

Part 2 is coming out soon.........

I hope they still have that second main gunda type guy, what what his name? Circuit or something, but yeah, that'd be dope. I've never seen sequels in a hindi movie. It's all good, I hope they don't mess it up. :lol: