Were back

emsley

i couldnt take another day at A@H. it's not a bad board really, but now, after being here for so long, i can see its faults alot easier. in most part, it is that the people are kinda rude there, only a few would actually take the time to help a newbie out. but, instead, they choose to rip on them and make fun, ignoring the topic of the post all together. but, its ok. i just want to say thanks to GameCop for bringing the forum back so quickly. three cheers for GameCop! this buds for you dude. :happy:

I used to have my own phpbb forum with 3 members

you used to have your own forums? how much did it all cost, if you dont mind me asking? i think emsley is intrested in starting one for his site. hopefully phpbb is cheaper than vbulletin. vbulletin cost mad flow i beleive. 8)

I'm a good A@H member..........you love me don't you?  :(:

Freaked me out when I came here today, with the new look. It's great though.

You got my vote Cylinder :(

btw: great manipulation, love the php emoticons 8)

i couldnt take another day at A@H. it's not a bad board really, but now, after being here for so long, i can see its faults alot easier. in most part, it is that the people are kinda rude there, only a few would actually take the time to help a newbie out. but, instead, they choose to rip on them and make fun, ignoring the topic of the post all together. but, its ok. i just want to say thanks to GameCop for bringing the forum back so quickly. three cheers for GameCop! this buds for you dude. 8)

Yeah I hear where your coming from man it freakin sucks dude when it comes to helping new folks to the emulation scene. That is the main reason I come off as such a jerk there. All anyone cares about there is gay @$$ frags which is pointless dont even find them fun no more.

All anyone cares about there is gay @$$ frags which is pointless dont even find them fun no more.

yeah, i never got into that whole thing to begin with, personally. what bothered me, though, is how it messes with your avatar if you get killed. but i try just not to pay any attention to it at all. im glad we dont have that stupid junk here though. that's for sure. 8)

I used to have my own phpbb forum with 3 members

you used to have your own forums? how much did it all cost, if you dont mind me asking? i think emsley is intrested in starting one for his site. hopefully phpbb is cheaper than vbulletin. vbulletin cost mad flow i beleive. 8)

I hosted my forums on tripod.co.uk. So I had 50Mb of space to play around with which is ok when you don't have many members. Phpbb is free and really easy to install on tripod. It only took me 5 minutes to set it up :(

I hosted my forums on tripod.co.uk. So I had 50Mb of space to play around with which is ok when you don't have many members. Phpbb is free and really easy to install on tripod. It only took me 5 minutes to set it up

thanks for the info, DreamCastLover. 8) useful to all.