Family Guy Fans:

FG fans, click on this link --> http://www.bbc.co.uk/cult/news/macfarlane/ to watch an interview with Seth McFarlane, the creator, in which he confirms that there will be new episodes, talks about the success of the show and his opinions of it (and does a nice (hilarious) impersonation of Stewie going on Paradise Hotel, the reality TV show.

If you are lazy just click here to play the entire interview in Realplayer

yea this is prettty old news...but good news tho

I didn't say it was new news, in fact I created a family guy thread over 2 weeks ago when we talked about the news, I just wanted to provide this link because, a) it's a good interview, and :angry: we get to hear it straight from the horse's mouth, so to speak.

Me says: HELL FREAGIN YES!!!

The DVDs were selling like crack on a crack addict. I wondered if the success of it would make FOX rethink its cancelation... Then... It came true. I slept very soundly that night :angry:

Anon. (Not my name, but a dictionary term. Look it up! :P)

Anon. (Not my name, but a dictionary term. Look it up! :P)

Doesn't anon usually signify an anonymous author? You're not really anonymous, you're AntiWinner22. You have a name. You are against winning. :angry: I think it'd be funny if someone joined as AntiLoser22

"hehehehehehehe"

~Peter Gryphyn/Gryphon/Gryphin/Griffin

Family Guy is funny...but some parts are really annoying. LIKE THAT LAUGH ARGH! :angry:

Muaha! It's Peter Gryphon!

There's more of "hengh" kind of sound to it.

"Henh henh henh henh henh. Big meat. Henh henh henh."