Ut 2004

GryphonKlaw no wonder you don't like online play....you would be lagging like a mofo and getting your asskicked....not because you suck but because your internet connectiom sucks..... :lol:

Yeah, I really hate it. Playing UT and Quake III wasn't too bad but this new stuff is just intolerable. And give me a fast connection, and I'll 0wn all you punks. I'll h4><0r j00 f00lz.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I may get it... i was very heavy into the original UT. Spent a couple of years playing in clans. Took waaaay too much of my time. Our clan held weekly practices and even had a document that laid out everyone's assigned positions on each board based on everyone's strengths and weapons preferences. I had to print that thing out before every clan match and review it before every board just so I could remember my assigned posts.

My clan was primarily Assault, so I didn't get into 2003 that much. Someone did make an Assault mod, but it came out about the same time that 2004 featuring the return of Assault was announced, so it never took off. So on one hand I'm really tempted to get the game, but on the other I'm not sure I want to risk the addiction. I would literally start playing when I got home from work and play to the early hours of the morning.... if it was a Friday, the sun would be rising the next morning before I would stop.

Well, I for one am going to hire this game out once my local videostore get it in and then modify the CD Key so everyone has the wrong one and I have the correct one...hehehe B)

ooh you are quite the evil1 :lol:

hey im not entirely legal either, since im gonna get my friend to burn it.

btw: what video store lets u rent pc games? I live in new york, and not on place lets u

you didnt like 2003 either? me neither, it sucked ass

Yeah, neither did I. It felt and looked like a mixture of UT + Quake III + steroids. The game just didn't feel right to me. I don't know what it is, but a lot of people feel the same way as I do.

Edited by GryphonKlaw

it comes out tomorrow, any 1 gonna buy it?

I Will Buy The Pirated Copy :lol:

You cant play online offically tho :/ Only on "cracked" servers.

you didnt like 2003 either? me neither, it sucked ass

I am one of the few people who actually like UT2k3, coming from the Quake 3 scene back in 99 (I wasn't into CS untill late-2001, when I got high-speed). I loved the action in UT2k3 and the mods (RO being one of the best user-created mods I've ever played). UT2k3 was highly underrated by the community. "Its missing a few [things/objects]," "Wheres assault??" Digital Extremes wanted to start fresh, it seems the community sucked them back into the old UT groove. At least these guys listen to the communities unlike some other one *coughvalvecough* and made a new bad ass game about it.