Agent Cody Banks 2

Khakee

I hate Barney with a Passion.....It all started when I was 5 years old and I watched it for the first time.....it was all cool until he began to sing that gayass finishing song.....I thought to myself.....that barney is a gay purple freak.....hehehehe  :lol:  B)

Anyways, bank on topic......I wouldn't mind seeing Cody Banks 2 (For Free ;) ) because I keep on hearing that part 1 was pretty good.....has anyone watched Cody Banks 1?

I Have Watched It With my Family :lol:

it's A Freaking Cool Movie :lol:

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Now I'm completely lost... Khakee, make some damn sense.

Where Are You In Hell?

I Have Killed You Or Something?

Your Lost In The Egypt Cause You're A Egyptian Mummy.You've Waken About 10,0000 Years Later :lol:

Edited by Khakee

Where Are You In Hell?

Your Lost In The Egypt Cause You're A Egyptian Mummy.You've Waken About 10,0000 Years Later B)

So you are stating that you murdered him about 10,000 years ago, mummified him, and are still alive to witness his resurrection? Niiiiiiiiiiiceeeeeee... nice :lol:

I hate Barney with a Passion.....It all started when I was 5 years old and I watched it for the first time.....it was all cool until he began to sing that gayass finishing song.....I thought to myself.....that barney is a gay purple freak.....hehehehe

I LOVE BARNEY!!! He is the one that taught me English, along with the Sesame Street Crew, and, of course, THE READING RAINBOW!!! Really, if you wanted to learn English, there was no better instructor than Barney, I mean, would YOU ever defy a T-Rex? Didn't think so :lol:

Cody Banks 2? I didn't even HEAR about it. I must not be watching CN :lol:

Anon.

Where Are You In Hell?

Your Lost In The Egypt Cause You're A Egyptian Mummy.You've Waken About 10,0000 Years Later B)

So you are stating that you murdered him about 10,000 years ago, mummified him, and are still alive to witness his resurrection? Niiiiiiiiiiiceeeeeee... nice :lol:

Ya I Killed Agozer 10,000 years Ago :lol::lol:;)

Where Are You In Hell?

Your Lost In The Egypt Cause You're A Egyptian Mummy.You've Waken About 10,0000 Years Later :D

Ya I Killed Agozer 10,000 years Ago :lol::o:o

I will have my revenge! RAARRGGGHHHH!

Where Are You In Hell?

Your Lost In The Egypt Cause You're A Egyptian Mummy.You've Waken About 10,0000 Years Later :lol:

So you are stating that you murdered him about 10,000 years ago, mummified him, and are still alive to witness his resurrection? Niiiiiiiiiiiceeeeeee... nice :blink:

Ya I Killed Agozer 10,000 years Ago :lol::lol::lol:

Then Get The Revenge Agozer :lol:

Where Are You In Hell?

So you are stating that you murdered him about 10,000 years ago, mummified him, and are still alive to witness his resurrection? Niiiiiiiiiiiceeeeeee... nice :blink:

You will be engulfed in my 16-bit purple breath and you turn into....Bob Dole.

Where Are You In Hell?

Oh wow...an impotent old guy with a paralyzed right arm. Khakee won't be able to ever gratify himself! Muahahahaha! Good move Agozer.

Where Are You In Hell?

Oh wow...an impotent old guy with a paralyzed right arm. Khakee won't be able to ever gratify himself! Muahahahaha! Good move Agozer.

My thought exactly. Thank yee, thank yee. ;)