Agent Cody Banks 2

Khakee

I saw Spy Kids 1....because it was on TV and nothing else was on apart from some crappy drama show....

I saw Spy Kids 1 because I was wondering what a kiddy Robert Rodriguez movie would be like. I mean, I loved El Mariachi and Desperado but I was gravely disappointed with this one.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Cody Banks 2 Hits The Box Office At#2 And Kicks Starsky & Hutch To #3. :lol:

Anybody Have Seen Cody Banks 2? :huh:

How old are you?

I always see you spamming the boards with these movie topics. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but you always write like a sentence and...that's it. No content, nothing. Kinda irksome, that's all.

OK.COOL DOWN.

I See Your Cody Banks!!! :P

Cody Banks 2 Hits The Box Office At#2 And Kicks Starsky & Hutch To #3. :lol:

Anybody Have Seen Cody Banks 2? :huh:

How old are you?

I always see you spamming the boards with these movie topics. Not that there's anything wrong with that, but you always write like a sentence and...that's it. No content, nothing. Kinda irksome, that's all.

OK.COOL DOWN.

I See Your Cody Banks!!! :P

What...yeah, he's Cody Banks.

poor kid, he wants to transition into "ADULT ROLES"

yeah, he's going to make movies about short adults :huh:

poor kid, he wants to transition into "ADULT ROLES"

yeah, he's going to make movies about short adults  :huh:

Ha! Yeah, Frankie Muniez (sp?) is 18 years old I think and he looks 12! He's going to be cast as the young kid forever. Kind of like the 90201 kids. They were in their 30s still playing teenagers. :lol:

I don't think this kid has a very bright acting career ahead of him. I mean, he's funny in Malcom in the Middle but these movies are just crap.

Now I'm completely lost... Khakee, make some damn sense.

Hehe, that's exactly what I said. :P

Edited by GryphonKlaw

He seen them all. Nothing wrong with that :snicker:

The bigger picture is small young little kids still want to see Frankie Muniz and w/e.

BTW, How'd you guys find out about this movie anyways? You had to be watching a kid's network to know this or something like that lol :lol:

Cartoon network = Anime :lol:

RIight! There are still 50 year olds watching Barney with their little kids ;)

He seen them all. Nothing wrong with that :snicker:

The bigger picture is small young little kids still want to see Frankie Muniz and w/e.

BTW, How'd you guys find out about this movie anyways? You had to be watching a kid's network to know this or something like that lol :lol:

Cartoon network = Anime ;)

RIight! There are still 50 year olds watching Barney with their little kids :P

But they're not watching Barney alone. And I think I speak for everyone here that Cody Banks is a little notch above Barney. :lol:

I hate Barney with a Passion.....It all started when I was 5 years old and I watched it for the first time.....it was all cool until he began to sing that gayass finishing song.....I thought to myself.....that barney is a gay purple freak.....hehehehe :lol::lol:

Anyways, bank on topic......I wouldn't mind seeing Cody Banks 2 (For Free ;) ) because I keep on hearing that part 1 was pretty good.....has anyone watched Cody Banks 1?