Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Khakee

Any Cricket Lovers?

Yes....I used to have nVidia but their new generation of cards are not up to ATI's standards....

Your computer setup is awesome but if I were you I would buy a better graphics card :lol:

Edited by ForceX

Yes....I used to have nVidia but their new generation of cards are not up to ATI's standards....

Your computer setup is awesome but if I were you I would buy a better graphics card :lol:

Ati Costs So Much B)

So I Couldn't Buy It :(

But I Will Buy It With my Next Pc

I Will buy The Ati Radeon 9600SE 128 DDR 8X Agp.

My Elder brother Always Says To Bou nVIDA Agp's :(

Edited by Khakee

nVidia cards sucks compared to Ati cards......andd their no expensive they are roughly about the same as nVidia but it depends on if you want top of the range or budget...

I brought top of the range because i need it for university...Im going multimedia as my electives as apart of my IT degree

nVidia cards sucks compared to Ati cards......andd their no expensive they are roughly about the same as nVidia but it depends on if you want top of the range or budget...

I brought top of the range because i need it for university...Im going multimedia as my electives as apart of my IT degree

I Am Just A Gamer.i Only See Movies,Listen To Mp3s.And Do Nothin.

Do You Have A Lcd Monitor?

Your pc Is Hi-Fi So You Must Have An Lcd :lol:

Half-Life 2 Will Run On Your Pc Like A Bullet.

Doom-3 Will Also Run Like A Bullet I Guess.

Do You Have Played This Games?

I do have a LCD monitor....I don't have enough space on my desk for a normal CRT monitor :lol:

Dude that Is Completely Wrong... :(

Check This On TomsHardware! :-D

Click here!

Get Ready To See The next Match between Pakistan Vs India :devil::devil::devil:

i can't believe i missed this topic i'm a big cricket fan even though i'm not all that good at it. and the first match pakistan lost and the second they won. right?

i can't believe i missed this topic i'm a big cricket fan even though i'm not all that good at it. and the first match pakistan lost and the second they won. right?

Yes.Hope You join With me Next Time :devil::devil:

hey could u lay out some details of the second match cause i couldnt watch it(cause of work)

Edited by Omega_Iori