Skies Of Arcadia Question

I've just downloaded the 2 disc ISO's in the same Archive, both Echelon or what you call it,

My question is, when I reach the point for Disc 2 will the game detect it, as when I boot the game with disc 2 it asks me for disc 1, when I swap it says its not disc 1?

Anyone know what will happen once I play up to disc 2?

Cheers?

Well you're not supposed to play disc 2 first(duh) but i dont know, Does disc 1 work? If it does then it'l probably be fine because if disc 2 asked you for disc 1 then it means it probably works.

Well it's a 2 disc game, like the original one. At the end of disc 1 you save the game and put in disc 2 and press coninue. However I had a problem with this because disc 2 would not load my save file for some reason. I think this was a bug or something because I never heard other people complain about it so it should work fine for you.....

Anyway if it doesn't you can always do what I did and buy the game :lol:.

This game is very weird the way that its ripped

When you buy the original its 2 discs, 1 is teh game, 2 is just an Audio CD with the music

It SHOULD work fine though, if you already burned it, you might as well just try it.

When you put Disc 2 in, and then it asks for 1 and you do it, and it says its not disc 1, it doesnt matter, because you go from 1 to 2, after you get past disc one, you techinally dont need it anymore so as long as Disc 1 detects disc 2 alright, it should be ok

Edited by Shibathedog

I think you're confused with Grandia 2, Skies original is 2 GD-ROMS and both have game data. There's no soundtrack included.

The rip was done by compressing a lot of data, it was a new method thought up by Echelon who were to first to rip this game properly. Before that some groups tried making into 4 cd's but none of those rips were any good.