WWE Wrestlemania XX

Alpha

The Fake Undertaker was Brian Lee, best known for his Indy run as Undertaker '94 and in ECW when he fueded with Tommy Dreamer, he choke slammed Dreamer off a scaffold in a Scaffold Match and many more times off the Crow's Nest. Currently now on NWA-TNA and useal trips to Japan in Zero-One (which is an offically affailite with the NWA)

Edit: after going thru the pictures, it seems Triple H sold his blood spot pretty well. Looks like he was bleed like a faucet.

Edited by K`dash

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always thought it was KANE....oh well thanks for the info K`dash

Oh and KANE is Isaac Yankum DDS., that's who he was back in the WWF in the early 90's or so. Oh and Brian Lee was also tag partners with Crush back when they were in the DOA in WWF around 1996. :lol:

Oh and KANE is Isaac Yankum DDS., that's who he was back in the WWF in the early 90's or so. Oh and Brian Lee was also tag partners with Crush back when they were in the DOA in WWF around 1996. :lol:

I know about Isaac Yankum....his character used to be like a dentist or something similar B)

Edited by ForceX

I have always wondered whether the blood is real. How do the wrestlers put up with the blood loss for so long without passing out? Do they secretly cut themselves during the match? Because, other than being hit in the nose, to bleed like that after being busted open would mean your face was probably busted beyond recognition, yet these guys turn up the next day on TV with just a wound dressing.

Oh and KANE is Isaac Yankum DDS., that's who he was back in the WWF in the early 90's or so. Oh and Brian Lee was also tag partners with Crush back when they were in the DOA in WWF around 1996. :-D

Kane also returned as the fake Diesel for a bit.

The most enjoyable WrestleMania though was the Ultimate Warrior Vs. Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania XI.
That was Wrestlemania VI. Wrestlemania XI had Diesel vs HBK.

Wrestlemania XX was pretty good, my favorite match was the Rock n' Sock Connection vs Evolution. All those guys are my favorites (besides maybe Batista) and The Rock and Flair made it worth the $ alone :(

And did anyone really think Lesnar vs Goldberg would not suck? I want to hear a good example of Goldberg putting on a good match. (vs Rock does not count cause Rocky carried it =P)

Lesnar can only have good matches against other WRESTLERS Benoit, Angle, etc. Although I do hope Lesnar gets a match with Austin to lose before he leaves. As for Goldberg I could care less. The only 2 people more useless than Goldberg is The Big Show and A-Train.