WWE Wrestlemania XX

Alpha

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May their careers rest in pieces.

Well Lesner is joining the NFL and Goldberg will most likely return to Japan.....

I hope Lesner gets a good start up in the NFL. And seeing Goldberg back in Japan in Zero-One, New Japan or All Japan would be great, so I can hope he as a match with Keiji Mutoh, or to those have seen him in his WCW saint in the 80's, The Great Muta.

The following is from WrestlingExposed.com

The word going around is that Lesnar is telling friends that he "doesn't want to be part of a fake sport anymore." That could just be people's interpretation of him innocuously stating he wants to be part of a competition again could be an excuse though as we have been told by people within WWE that the travel schedule was what ultimately killed his thinking into continuing with WWE. (Torch)

Well here are the match ratings by the main man: Scott Keith...

US Title: Big Show v. John Cena *

RAW tag titles: Booker T & RVD v. La Resistance v. The Vanilla Jobber Connection v. The Dudley Boyz *1/4

Christian v. Chris Jericho ***1/2

Rock & Mick Foley v. Batista, Randy Orton & Ric Flair ****1/4

Sable & Torrie Wilson v. Stacy & Jackie DUD

Cruiserweight Open *1/2

Brock Lesnar v. Goldberg ½*

Smackdown tag titles: Rikishi & Scotty 2 Hotty v. APA v. The Basham Brothers v. The World’s Greatest Tag Team ½*

Women’s title: Victoria v. Molly Holly *1/2

Smackdown World title: Eddie Guerrero v. Kurt Angle ****1/2

Undertaker v. Kane ¼*

RAW World title: HHH v. Shawn Michaels v. Chris Benoit *****

Thumbs up.

Read the FULL review @ http://www.livejournal.com/users/rspwfaq/13780.html

Anyways I thought it was a great WrestleMania, however I almost fell asleep watching Goldberg and Lesnar. It has been confirmed, they are the most boring wrestlers ever. What was with Untertaker as well? He looked like a retard with the same outfit and just a hat on his head. So what!? The opening match was awesome as well and Cina picking up the Big Show was tremendous. The main event was the best Triple Threat match I've ever seen and I've seen a lot.

I got tapes all the way back from King of the Ring 96' and I have seen all of the WrestleMania's. This one by far is the 2nd best, the best... is WrestleMania X-7. Nothing can beat that with a TLC match and all of that other great stuff. The most enjoyable WrestleMania though was the Ultimate Warrior Vs. Hulk Hogan at WrestleMania XI.

theres no way in hell that the guy who does kane did undertaker, you see this guys face :lol: (i don't beieve him to really be the same person as he looked way too different when he started out with the new costum but oh well)

the one guy i was thinking about was brain lee who did the fake undertaker in the undertaker vs. undertaker match for summerslam. he looks dead on like the current taker but the current taker has a bunch of tatoo's now (i doubt anyone would wanna put sara on his neck just to work hehe) so they have no use for the other.

Edited by Prican25

he lost, Chris Benoit Won :lol:

God damn it, why did you have to tell me that?! :D Sure, it's cool that Benoit won, but you know....

Edited by Agozer

HHH is a fag....he was only champion for as long as he was because he is married to Stephanie McMahon :lol:

Well I have one thing to say to him:-

GAMEOVER

Edited by ForceX