Starsky & Hutch

Khakee

Meh, it's alright. Some funny scenes. I didn't pay for it so I didn't have that feeling that I wasted any money. But I think I would have been disappointed if I actually paid.

I Would Have Never Dissapointed If I Paid It Is Not A Waste...Proud To Be See That Kind of Fun-Movie!!!Starring My Favourite Comedy Star Owen Wilson B)

Edited by Khakee

The only time I laughed was the scene with Will Ferrell. I wanted it to be funny, but the movie defied me. It refused to impart upon me the mirth which I was so desperately seeking. The movie evaded humor, and sidestepped comedy, in short, it sucked.

The only time I laughed was the scene with Will Ferrell.  I wanted it to be funny, but the movie defied me.  It refused to impart upon me the mirth which I was so desperately seeking.  The movie evaded humor, and sidestepped comedy, in short, it sucked.

Too Cool!It Sucked!!!Thnx Punk!!! B)

The only time I laughed was the scene with Will Ferrell.  I wanted it to be funny, but the movie defied me.  It refused to impart upon me the mirth which I was so desperately seeking.  The movie evaded humor, and sidestepped comedy, in short, it sucked.

What! Is that a joke? WTF... Why are you mad at him? Or are you calling the movie a punk? You need to start making some damn sense, man.

What! Is that a joke? WTF... Why are you mad at him? Or are you calling the movie a punk? You need to start making some damn sense, man.

Dont Worry Gryphon That Was A Serious Joke

:P

How Do U Liked My New Arnold Schewerznegger Signature???

Khakee, are you by any chance NOT an english speaker?

Sometimes I wonder if you were beaten and raped as a child many a time, causing you to have severe brain trauma, with recurring side effects of STUPIDITY!!! B)

Just joshin. Really, though, are you an english speaker as a second language?

Anon.

Sometimes I wonder if you were beaten and raped as a child many a time, causing you to have severe brain trauma, with recurring side effects of STUPIDITY!!! B)

Anon.

I Am Not An English Speaker My Second Language Is English OKAY DUDE!!! :P

Dont Worry Gryphon That Was A Serious Joke

:P

How Do U Liked My New Arnold Schewerznegger Signature???

Serious joke? Ok, whatever.

And it's Governator, not Governer.

Anon.

Dear Punk,

I Am Not An English Speaker My Second Language Is English OKAY DUDE!!! :P

I Am Not A Girl You Punk :D I Am A Boy.Dont Say Raped Again!

if You Say Again You Will Be RIPPED Not Raped!!!!

:lol: hey You're A Naked Kid Aren't You!!!"KISS YOUR ASS GOODBYE"

:lol:

Hope You Are Doing Well Punkie!!!

Sincerly Your 1 Emulation Friend,

Khakee

///{{{Hope You Don't Mind}}}\\\