The Punisher

Khakee

Why does this movie remined me of max payne? Anyways, i didnt like the old movie cuz they showed the guy azz, so that made me change the channel(lol) Theres also a game coming out for it on xbox and ps2, it controls like max payne but you're able to grab people" wow a splinter cell version of max payne"

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to add, I'm not an American. And the Punisher is an Antihero, the badass one that takes no crap.

Oh so he is an Anti-Hero who takes not crap from anyone.....sorry for my mistake :lol:

Oh well they better have some kickass fight scenes in this movie and not just some crappy love story and then 2 fight scenes :lol:

I would like to add, I'm not an American. And the Punisher is an Antihero, the badass one that takes no crap.

Then you don't have any protection under the US first ammendment.

(capitalist)

GG calling me a capitalist. The U.S. is just out to the control the world. While your calling me a capitialist, the U.S. is Imperilisting the world as we speak. Tell me when you get asked to put down your weapons and give away the freedom of speech, which is a human right, not a U.S. ammendment alone.

I just hope this movie doesn't suck as much as Dare Devil. Now that was a horrible comic redendition with too many plot holes to count.

I've actually never read up much on the Punisher. All I know is that him and Wolverine have had alot of run-ins.