The Punisher

Khakee

I love how you guys go seriously off topic  :huh:

Well what real-life conversation stays on topic anyway?

Like if your talking about shoes, the conversation usually drifts off to talking about naked chicks. :lol:

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I love how you guys go seriously off topic  :huh:

Well what real-life conversation stays on topic anyway?

Like if your talking about shoes, the conversation usually drifts off to talking about naked chicks. :P

Gryphon What Are You Talking About?Naked Chicks??? :lol:

The new one might proove interesting.

i Dont think so K'Dash! :huh:

Don't have to bite my head for saying that it might be interesting. It's like your some sort of communist or something.

Dude, really, its a view on something, and we're all allowed a view on something, as the first amendment(sp?) of our human constituational(sp again) right.

Hahaha! But he's not from our country so our laws don't apply to him.

Hey Khakee, are you by any chance Pakistani?

Gryphon You Were So Close....I'm In The Middle Of Pakistan And India... :lol:

It Means I'm From Bangladesh :P

I would like to add, I'm not an American. And the Punisher is an Antihero, the badass one that takes no crap.

Ironman is coming to the big screen!!!.......but they are saying Tom Cruise is going to play him. :huh: ?????????? I don't know about that one! There's great movie news and rumors at http://www.darkhorizons.com/

man tom cruise will be perfect for iron man. tony starks was it? well the dude in the suit, hes a rich, playboy type guy, and tom cruise fits the description perfectly. it would be kool to have such a high profile actor to do a marvel flick.

i think this new punisher is great. its totally realistic. its not goin into the typical buff badass guys to do these films. usually that makes the film a bit clishe-ish therefore makin it a bit cheesey. ((vin diesel xxx)) this new guy looks like a psychopath with guns which is vintage punisher. i cant wait to see it.