The Punisher

Khakee

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Dolph Laundgren isnt dead 'Caps Man'. I thought he was a good actor. He was never given the roles that could help him progress is all. Atleast Arnold got "Twins". Dolph started a family and has since stopped making movies. He was asked to do the part actually but told producers to find some one else and good luck. Im a huge comic book fan and from what I've seen thus far, Thomas is doing a great job. Don't bash the movie until you see it.

Dolphs best movie was

Showdown in little tokyo, or... universal soldier..

--------

wasn't punishers family killed by a BOMB? :-D

*ONLY READS THE "COSMIC BEING SIDE" OF MARVEL COMICS*

:lol:

Dolphs best movie was

Showdown in little tokyo, or... universal soldier..

--------

wasn't punishers family killed by a BOMB?  :-D

*ONLY READS THE "COSMIC BEING SIDE" OF MARVEL COMICS*

:lol:

Its changed several times of the past years.

In the true origin of "The Punisher" it shows Frank coming home and as his car pulls up he see's people speeding away from his drive way. As he get's out of the car his house explodes. Later revisions had the mob going in and killing his family for Frank to find. It always takes place at home, which strikes the most fear to the reader because we all (or atleast those who are lucky enough) think of our home as the safest place in the world. Only to see it's as vulnerable as anything else.

I Come In Peace!!!! Lol!!! "And you go in peaces a$$hole!!"....That's only line I remember in that stupid movie, I used to watch it all the time when I was a kid..how sad!!! Showdown In Little Tokyo was cool cuz of Brandon Lee but he had to go and die :lol:, oh well at least he gave us The Crow!