The Punisher

Khakee

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

dude, that guys loooks kinda like me with more pailer skin and 60lbs lighter

Brad Pitt Or "The Rock" Would Have Been Better If They Would have Been Chosen As Punisher.

Brad Pitt is too good and too popular to star in a crappy movie like this. And I doubt the Rock was even considered. I mean this guy right now doesn't really look like the Punisher, but one thing is definitely certain, The Punisher is NOT Samoan.

Brad Pitt Or "The Rock" Would Have Been Better If They Would have Been Chosen As Punisher.

Brad Pitt is too good and too popular to star in a crappy movie like this. And I doubt the Rock was even considered. I mean this guy right now doesn't really look like the Punisher, but one thing is definitely certain, The Punisher is NOT Samoan.

Punisher Is A crappy Movie That Really Laughs Me!!! B)

Punisher Is A crappy Movie That Really Laughs Me!!! B)

Yeah, it laughs me too.

It's kinda funny, but the 80's version of the punisher with Dolph Lundgren actually wasn't too bad. (if you like cheesy 80's action flicks that is). I'm not as optimistic about this movie though, it looks... blah.

It's kinda funny, but the 80's version of the punisher with Dolph Lundgren actually wasn't too bad. (if you like cheesy 80's action flicks that is).  I'm not as optimistic about this movie though, it looks... blah.

Ha! Has Dolph Lundgreen starred in anything recently? Or have the people in Hollywood finally figure out he's at the bottom of the no talent pool. B)

It's kinda funny, but the 80's version of the punisher with Dolph Lundgren actually wasn't too bad. (if you like cheesy 80's action flicks that is).  I'm not as optimistic about this movie though, it looks... blah.

Ha! Has Dolph Lundgreen starred in anything recently? Or have the people in Hollywood finally figure out he's at the bottom of the no talent pool. B)

I Think Dolph Laundgren is Dead. :P

Dolph Lundgren is a poor man's Arnold. Come on, how many of you think his movies were good? Sure, I have probably watched all his movies, but then again, I watch all kinds of B trash.

Edited by Agozer