Help Needed

lancerx

I just got a game in a zip file wich contained 3 images with it´s nfo (files are.img and.Sub) i wish to know how am i supossed to make one file from those 3 images?, DVDdecrypter is the one that can reads those images.

thank you.

i´m lost, may problem is not burning them, the problem is making those 3 files one file, i mean, i got 3 images of 700 mb average that correspond to one game, each.img hast it´s.sub file. Is an xbox game, i burnt them and tried to read it from the xbox to ftp it to my pc but it says unknown.

meybe if there is a way to open and extract the files inside of the image as you do with iso and bin files.....

Splinter cell2 and yes they are separated, i´ll tried from the xbox but never from my pc´s cd rom, meybe it can be read from there but i doubt it, first time i see a mage splitted in 3 separated images.

Edited by lancerx

Files are belonging to that of CloneCD............CCD, IMG and SUB. You do not combine them. You burn it using the CCD, the IMG is the main image file and the SUB is subchannel data.

And no, the Xbox filesystem CANNOT be read on a PC directly. You need something like xISO, or you simply burn the thing and stick it in your Xbox.

PS....moving this to the Technical Help forum, it's not current affairs material. Please post in the appropriate forum(s)