How Can We Make This The Best Emulation Site?

Alpha

1emulation should have a legendary members section.

And who would be in it? Probably GameCop and a few selected mambers. :-?

What would happen in this Legendary Member's Section? Parties? What? There is a Legendary Member's Section, it's called the Secret Admin Forum. :P

(Post Edited By: GameCop | Reason: One word.)

Edited by GameCop

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

And who would be in it? Probably GameCop and a few selected mambers. :-?

What would happen in this Legendary Member's Section? Parties? What? There is a Legendary Member's Section, it's called the Secret Admin Forum. :D

I'd call it the place where pictures of nekkid chicks and hentai gets passed around. :P

And who would be in it? Probably GameCop and a few selected mambers. <_<

What would happen in this Legendary Member's Section? Parties? What? There is a Legendary Member's Section, it's called the Secret Admin Forum. :-D

I'd call it the place where pictures of nekkid chicks and hentai gets passed around. :lol:

It would just be a thread (pinned) or a section dedicated to our greatness.

And who would be in it? Probably GameCop and a few selected mambers. :lol:

What would happen in this Legendary Member's Section? Parties? What? There is a Legendary Member's Section, it's called the Secret Admin Forum. :-D

I'd call it the place where pictures of nekkid chicks and hentai gets passed around. :-D

Our greatness? Since when did we become legendary members? I don't think I'm a legendary member... <_<

And who would be in it? Probably GameCop and a few selected mambers. :lol:

I'd call it the place where pictures of nekkid chicks and hentai gets passed around. :-D

Our greatness? Since when did we become legendary members? I don't think I'm a legendary member... <_>

I think GC is the one that should be "the legendar member", not me, not G, and not Fatal. But if someone thinks of us as legendary, then I don't have a problem with that. :-D

I just had the ultimate idea, you know how mods and admins have that pretty blue bar below there user name?, well for members that either have allot of post, made a legendary thread, have been real helpful, or have made there mark in one way or another should have a legendaey member bar below there user name. I think it would be cool. So how about it?

What qualifies as a legendary member? I think Premium Members with over 1000 posts should be given a new title, Loser Members.

You got the title wrong there....It's No Life Members aka NLM.