How Can We Make This The Best Emulation Site?

Alpha

I think the board needs an anime fourm because some games have anime in them, like fatal fury, full metal alchemist, mario bros(really old) and plenty of others, plus with some consoles being able to support movies like the DC or a dvd for the xbox/ps2 some people like to just sit back, relax and watch some anime. Like when i downloaded the SF II anime series it showed me some of the SF background and made me really want to play the Old SF II games(downloaded once i finished the series). So if we have some sort of "tv" fourm in gernaral then that would be fine too.

We had a thread about this..

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2348

Most people said No, if things change, we can rename the Emulation Art forum to a Anime Forum. B)

One thing that could help is a little room (like 100kb) for each member's signature picture. I don't know how much strain that would put on the server, so I'm probably just talking out my ass.

Oh, I thought of another addition. You can have all the proper names for the ROMs and their CRCs. And a short tutorial for newbies on how to change their roms to make them compatible with Kawaks/Mame/Nebula.

And another small thing. Do you think its possible to allow the person who created a poll to go back and change something if there is an error? I mean, we have no more control of the poll choices after its been made.

Everyone who is a premium member get's uploading features. I think it's about 200KB for Premium Members and a couple 100KB more for higher rank members. However that's only for upload images, txt, zip's (must all be legal files), in threads, not for signatures. There's not much you can do for signature image uploading for signatures. I recommend using Geocities or something for that.

That can be very possible for a tutorial, we'll see if we can get someone to do make one for us. As you can see we have tutorials for just about every topic in this forum, so it shouldn't be a problem to add another one and sticky it and also add it in the Tutorial Section which needs to be updated.

That would be kind of dumb for being able to change your poll vote, for example..

You vote on Yes... and then you say No..then Yes.. what's the purpose of the poll?

We just want one vote, you have to make up your mind before you click vote.

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

*You Should Add A Flash King Of Fighters Game* B)

That's be very hard and we'd have to makesure it's ok with SNK and Playmore. If you notice all the games we have currently are old school games.

PS: Read your PM.

how about you read my post thats on the 1st page

Sorry.. I forgot to respond to it... B)

well Gamecop, you could like...if someone says something or posts something that might be considered "indecent" or whatever and you say that you've been hearing complaints, you could actually put in warnings the actually complaints so we don't think that its just based on your opinion. Like for example, the statement under my sig, is anyone complaining about that?

The purpose of complaints is one thing... confidentiality.

Otherwise the user would PM you, no? That would then be a bad idea. :P

yeah, but you could at least show us the p.m

Without showing the username of the person who sent the PM? That might be possible.

Otherwise if you do show the username, then that spits out the confidentiality through the window.

One thing that could help is a little room (like 100kb) for each member's signature picture. I don't know how much strain that would put on the server, so I'm probably just talking out my ass.

Oh, I thought of another addition. You can have all the proper names for the ROMs and their CRCs. And a short tutorial for newbies on how to change their roms to make them compatible with Kawaks/Mame/Nebula.

And another small thing. Do you think its possible to allow the person who created a poll to go back and change something if there is an error? I mean, we have no more control of the poll choices after its been made.

Everyone who is a premium member get's uploading features. I think it's about 200KB for Premium Members and a couple 100KB more for higher rank members. However that's only for upload images, txt, zip's (must all be legal files), in threads, not for signatures. There's not much you can do for signature image uploading for signatures. I recommend using Geocities or something for that.

That can be very possible for a tutorial, we'll see if we can get someone to do make one for us. As you can see we have tutorials for just about every topic in this forum, so it shouldn't be a problem to add another one and sticky it and also add it in the Tutorial Section which needs to be updated.

That would be kind of dumb for being able to change your poll vote, for example..

You vote on Yes... and then you say No..then Yes.. what's the purpose of the poll?

Oh damn...Geocities sucks so I'll just stick to text signatures. :-D

And the poll thing, you got me all wrong. I meant that the poll starter should be able to add things to the poll. Because people are like "Where's this?" "You should have added this? Mleh!" I don't want to change my votes, just the choices. And then the poll would reset itself to allow everyone to recast their votes.

Next time you want advice, don't ask me.

Oh damn...Geocities sucks so I'll just stick to text signatures. :-D

And the poll thing, you got me all wrong. I meant that the poll starter should be able to add things to the poll. Because people are like "Where's this?" "You should have added this? Mleh!" I don't want to change my votes, just the choices. And then the poll would reset itself to allow everyone to recast their votes.

That feature I think I can add, but it wouldn't reset the poll votes. You would first have to delete your poll then add the criterias again. It's the same thing basically.

We'll have to do some checks first to see if it's possible for regular members. :lol:

The forum is great, you could improve on the stickies though. Let someone go through them all and filter out the dated and useless stuff. There's way too many stickies which prevents them from being usefull.

I think the board needs an anime fourm because some games have anime in them, like fatal fury, full metal alchemist, mario bros(really old) and plenty of others, plus with some consoles being able to support movies like the DC or a dvd for the xbox/ps2 some people like to just sit back, relax and watch some anime. Like when i downloaded the SF II anime series it showed me some of the SF background and made me really want to play the Old SF II games(downloaded once i finished the series). So if we have some sort of "tv" fourm in gernaral then that would be fine too.

We had a thread about this..

http://www.1emulation.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=2348

Most people said No, if things change, we can rename the Emulation Art forum to a Anime Forum. :lol:

Yeah that would be better, because hardly anybody ever uses the art fourm and if they did then they could have a section in there for art since anime is "art". :-D