Worst arcade excuses >:o

Mag

The real Indian. The kind from India. Not the Native Americans, they were only called Indians because Christopher Columbus was a dumbass.

actually, its cause Columbus encountered "natives" which in spanish translates to "indijenas"(sp?) which sounds kinda like "indians" so..yeah, it was the fault of the british ppl for not understanding a word :lol:

Edited by Weirdanzeige

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The only excuse I can see legit is the joystick is busted for a lot of arcade sticks are messed up and the owners don't do squat to fix them. But what makes me laugh is when someone uses that excuse, loses then continues to play you. Thats when you know the guy is a scrub and sux or just a sucker for punishment.

Edited by DoubleDragon

Well the Strong Kick button on our MvC2 machine is broken on the 2nd player side so its unfair for that person. Our arcade is run by our crappy school so they don't spend any money on it at all. Everything is falling apart so it sucks.

And I don't think its cheap if you use secret characters in SVC. I mean, if you're using Red Arremer, Athena, Shin Akuma, or Serious Mr. Karate then its cheap. But the mid-bosses aren't that much better than the actual characters. It all depends on your skill! B)

The real Indian. The kind from India. Not the Native Americans, they were only called Indians because Christopher Columbus was a dumbass.

actually, its cause Columbus encountered "natives" which in spanish translates to "indijenas"(sp?) which sounds kinda like "indians" so..yeah, it was the fault of the british ppl for not understanding a word :-D

wait a minute i am sure cristopher columbus was italian shouldn't he speak italian or latin, and i would think that he would understand the language of his shipmates, i was thaught he believed they were indian, the indijenas part came later which is a coincidence to it sounding alike it even looks alike in english indigenous, right, so there i win!!!!

what i do react like the move did not come off

then i get mad and say i was blocking then yell at the machine "hey i'm blocking you f'ing cheater", then i put on a mean face and act like i was screwed. but that rarely happens 'cuse i practice alot and i think i do very well, except when i play the bosses of kof, i can't win i put the dificulty at 8 so i get the best opposition but the bosses are just a buch of cheap bastards.

its like let me keep you away and not let you get close if you land a hit on me i will pull a ridiculous amount of moves till you die, either of blocking or trying to counter, aaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrggggggggggg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!