Please help me if u can

D-Ice

Hi guys! Since I'm not that good at intros :lol: I'll get right to the point: I'm creating a Fatal Fury/Real Bout game in MUGEN and still need a couple of chars I can't find them anywhere like Franco Bash, Duck King, Cheng Sinzan, Laurence Blood, Jubei Yamada, Billy Kane and Axel Hawk. I've heard that the RB/RBS/RB2 Billy Kane isn't created for MUGEN yet and I can't explain why since all the rest of the characters are, but they're creators homepages are unavaible for the moment. I have the working links of many FF/RB pages and if somebody wants them just ask me. I also need the Real Bout Fatal Fury Special screenpack by Spider-boy :lol: Again, if someone has it or knows where I can download it from, I'd always be thankfull. So pls, help me. :D

First of all, I want to thank you for trying to help bro. It really means a lot to me. Yes, I already visited that site and I coudn't find what I was looking for, but I'll keep looking and no, I won't release my game on the Internet. I'm making it for me only. If I had the space on the web to host it, I would (after asking for those permissions from the authors, as you said). I'll keep working and 10x again. See ya around. And pls. let me know if you encounter any problems with your MUGEN. I'm a newbie with it, but I really want to help those who need (that's why I joined the forums, duh! :rolleyes: )

• 1 month later...

I downloaded 1o programs after I wrote that reply and none of them worked. I need a program that can make a simple conversion from wav to mp3, but it just seems impossible to find. If you guys know one, pls tell me, I'm desperate here! :P

Edited by D-Ice