where can I download FBAx b4 source code

HK$

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

kinda been wondering, what exactly is needed for compiling fbax? i got the sdk but don't know what else is needed

SDK

MS Visual Studio.Net

nasm.exe

perl.exe

seems i dont have perl.exe. So what is this file need for? Do this file anything to do with my errors?

well from what i understand, that perl.exe will handle some of the work when adding new drivers. It basically will make it easier for you or something.

I am sure i have it installed but i still have to manually add new games to the driverlist.h file when i make a change to the neogeo_d.cpp file.

ive been told this is due to me not having perl.exe.......who knows.

its not that big a deal though. I dont think its critical.

I followed your tips, and the compiling successfully completed! :lol:

Got 180 warnings but lukily no errors.

Big thanks to you :)

Another question, if I want to add a neogeo driver, do i only have to edit driverlist.h and d_neogeo.cpp these two files?

Edited by HK$

kool, i just copied the nasm.exe, perl.exe to system32 and waiting for my download of vs.net 2003 to finish :rolleyes:

now if we only knew what were the exact files needed to be changed the neogeo folder to allow nd sets to play perfectly on fbax :rolleyes:

tmaul or lantus could you plz help on this prob? cuz i'm looking at both files form the pc's latest to fbax's b4 and i noticed a few changes but not sure on what i should change.

sweet i did my first compile and works great now just need to know how to disable the crc (i'll look up the cube from an older topic) and the kof2003 driver.

ran into a prob trying to add a game, i was trying to add a cps1 game (sf2uk) that i added to the pc version fba now from what i'm seeing everything is ok and i did have to add it to the driverlist.h but after making a compile it doesn't list it :lol:

A member from my forum tryed adding new drivers. All you need to do is editing those two file mentioned before: driverlist.h and d_neogeo.cpp  :P

did he get kof99nd and kof2knd working perfectly? gh0st has enabled them in his compile but kof99nd doesn't load and kof2knd works but theres gfx errors.

bah, now even adding neogeo drivers its not showing up on the list :lol:

nevermind i got it to work :lol:

i forgot theres 2 things to add to driverlist.h hehe

well i ran into few probs with drivers that worked on pc fba for the following:

neopong: fbax loads it but crashes

neopong10: same as neopong

pokernight (homebrew): same as neopong

A member from my forum tryed adding new drivers. All you need to do is editing those two file mentioned before: driverlist.h and d_neogeo.cpp  :D

did he get kof99nd and kof2knd working perfectly? gh0st has enabled them in his compile but kof99nd doesn't load and kof2knd works but theres gfx errors.

bah, now even adding neogeo drivers its not showing up on the list B)

Not tryed yet :P