alright...i just noticed this

i noticed that fei long and t hawk etc. arent in the character roster in the cps-2 version. i clocked in most of my playing time on this game on the psx. were these characters only on the psx version?

if not...are they time released?

they arent anywhere in the arcade version. there was a SFZero3 arcade released in Japan that used the Naomi board (not the regular CPS-2 board as know) where those characters are included (just like in the PS and DC versions).

and no, its not emulated so dont ask.

cant remember the name of the site...sounds like Frost's Emu Palace or something :lol:

Aw man! That sites got EVERYTHING! It's even got PS3 and XBOX-Next emulators and games! That's how hardcore he is. :D

But seriously, he brought this upon himself.

yeah, but honestly, im more afraid if someone actually asked the URL to Frost's Emu Palace :lol:

id link to the topic but im damn busy (not in a real life form though) :D

Edited by Xeon

they arent anywhere in the arcade version. there was a SFZero3 arcade released in Japan that used the Naomi board (not the regular CPS-2 board as know) where those characters are included (just like in the PS and DC versions).

and no, its not emulated so dont ask.

im not THAT big of a newbie here...haha

thanks for the info btw.

Is the PSX version not emulated either?

The Playstation system is emulated. You just need the game disc. Either buy it or download the ISO and burn it.

So yeah, you can say its emulated. :angry: