Attacker And All Forum Readers Please Read

XXLEnigma

Whats the best way to stop hackers invading your computer i have nortan anti virus updated and a firwall set o high allthough i do turn my firewall of now and then to "speed" things up with dial up.

Whats the best way to stop hackers invading your computer  i have nortan anti virus updated and a firwall set o high allthough i do turn my firewall of now and then to "speed" things up with dial up.

If you are a dialup user then you don't really need a firewall since your IP changes everytime you "dial up". Most people who hack you are dumbass script kiddies, so you can feel safe.

Whats the best way to stop hackers invading your computer  i have nortan anti virus updated and a firwall set o high allthough i do turn my firewall of now and then to "speed" things up with dial up.

you shuld olso get "ZoneAlram".

It's a program that can block programs from entering the internet.

• 3 weeks later...
We can just nail this down..by getting his IP from emuparadise. no need for negoitation, lets just get it over with !!

you know i recently had this same problem at A@H!! when i finally nailed the ip and all the a-hole actualy denied it but then the attacks stopped, funny how trhat happens eh?

I had a moron doing the same thing a while back, he thought he would never be found, funny how he is now banned from just about every site he used to go to... bastards, what is the point in attacking someone else's computer, I mean we are all into the emulation scene, it's like eating our own young

I had a moron doing the same thing a while back, he thought he would never be found, funny how he is now banned from just about every site he used to go to... bastards, what is the point in attacking someone else's computer, I mean we are all into the emulation scene, it's like eating our own young

You make a lot of really good points, it really dont make freakin sense if you ask me.