Attacker And All Forum Readers Please Read

XXLEnigma

Okay look I just spoke with gamecop on icq for quite a bit, and we got deep into this subject, and I have come to a conclusion of sorts, I DO NOT THINK IT IS MAGNIS behind these fake emuparadise screen names attacking this site, and it must be someone who is upset with gamecop for whatever reason the attacks are getting worse and for some reason the person seems to be trying to hint it's other people, DONT KNOW WHY, and dont care either LOOK THIS IS A MESSAGE TO THE ATTACKER just get in touch with me with what you want and I SWEAR TO YOU I WILL NOT LET GAMECOP KNOW IF YOU DONT WANT but please I will explain gamecop is a really cool dude, and I will even give you roms if you would like to stop or whatever makes you stop this nonsense. Also Magnis maybe someone got your password somehow when they deleted the post here have you noticed any post you did not post??? If you recall guys I complained about this in arcadeathome about someone hacking into my account. So anything is possible but we need to all stick together and stop pointing fingers the mess being caused here is exactly what this person wants, and in that case we cant let this person get what he or she wants. WE MUST STICK TOGETHER, and if possible please come back tapewurm we need you your an asset to the site dude please. Magnis I still dont like you I really dont but you know what I am starting to honestly think this is not your work. Niether is it my work or tapewurms. We need this issue resolved please so lets all work together. Again attacker please get in touch with me and tell me what you want in return for an end to this crap and if you request no one I MEAN NO ONE else to know about what we come to an agreement about or who you are I WILL KEEP THAT PROMISE JUST PLEASE GET WITH ME MAN. Thanks everyone and sorry for the mix up I have caused.

We can just nail this down..by getting his IP from emuparadise. no need for negoitation, lets just get it over with !!

this is a really good idea and hopefully we can find out who is trying to sabotage things for us. Only problem is what if the person has a dynamic IP (uses dialup) or if they post from a proxy? How would we catch them?

Only problem is what if the person has a dynamic IP (uses dialup) or if they post from a proxy? How would we catch them?

You would be suprised, there are many ways...:happy: